r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eastern U.S. Roundup 2010 Friday Potluck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blademaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 9:25am
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

We are considering this one :

Yup, thats the one we got.
My wife went to Costco, and saw it for $149.00
Couldn't pass it up.LOL
Its really neat. I put on a small green propane tank in the back and lit both burners and the oven.
the oven went to about 150 deg. pretty quick before I shut it off. It doesn't come with the hose to hook onto a larger tank, they have to be ordered separately. A carrying case is also available for $50.
Wandering life's backroads with my wife, our 2 four legged children; Chloe the odd Pug, and Tia Maria, the smallest Chihuahua I'm aware of.
Life is good.
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 11:40am
They are a sweet looking unit !!!

I think it's our oven of choice to buy ..... Lots of great reviews!
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 8:08pm
Thank you Penny Podding.  We'll arrive on Thursday.

Coney dog is Huron sailor, right?  Again, we arrive thursday.   Wink

Any Michigan blueberries out there???  
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

podDINK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podDINK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 4:41pm
me and Throttle96 and our fox terrier will be there late Thursday night. 

I was thinking of making some BBQ and bringing some buns.  However, I wasn't sure if anyone had any idea what Forest River was cooking on Saturday. 

We will also bring some cheese and ham for the breakfast. 
Loving my pod-175
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by podDINK podDINK wrote:

me and Throttle96 and our fox terrier will be there late Thursday night. 

I was thinking of making some BBQ and bringing some buns.  However, I wasn't sure if anyone had any idea what Forest River was cooking on Saturday. 

We will also bring some cheese and ham for the breakfast. 
Be safe.  We will be looking for you.  Stop by site 17 if it not too late and get your packet.  You can always pick it up on Friday. On second thought, check behind sites 17 and 19 when you get in.  There may still be some of our crew "meeting and greeting"  LOL there.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
podDINK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podDINK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 5:00pm
packet?  I didn't realize that we were getting that fancy!  Haven't been able to keep up with everything going on with this thing.  Too much info...   Hopefully we will be there before dark but we aren't sure.  Mapquest says 9 hours so we figure 10 - 11 with the extra gas stops.  Anyway, we can't wait!  My hubby has been going nuts waiting for this!
Loving my pod-175
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by podDINK podDINK wrote:

packet?  I didn't realize that we were getting that fancy!  Haven't been able to keep up with everything going on with this thing.  Too much info...   Hopefully we will be there before dark but we aren't sure.  Mapquest says 9 hours so we figure 10 - 11 with the extra gas stops.  Anyway, we can't wait!  My hubby has been going nuts waiting for this!
Nothing fancy. Big smile Just the schedule, names tags, and a few tidbits.
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 6:04pm
Packet?  I think it would be nice if you greeted us with a cool refreshing beverage, maybe with a little umbrella in it.
Wink

Be there Thursday. . . .

In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 6:11pm

May have to hide the umbrella drinks!!  No alcohol allowed in State Parks.  What they don't see, they don't react to. Big smile  We would not want to invite the Park Ranger in for an umbrella drink!  LOL

R Pod 172

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 6:06am
Unless your drink is expecting rain, I wouldn't recommend the garnish !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic