r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

r-pod 177 on order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 9:46pm
Good luck with the procedure Joe ... please take care of yourself.

Good times ahead w/your 177 for sure !!! We luv ours !!

Please keep in touch and let us know how its going ..... or else we'd miss ya !!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:21pm

I pray for your swift recovery.  Come down to Kentucky this summer.  Cave Run Lake is a beautiful place to camp (Twin Knobs Campground). It is really not too far from your area.  Perhaps several of us could meet you there later in the summer.  Enjoy your Pod.

Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Joe & Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 7:53am
           Yesterday Brannon at Jeff Couche's RV called and told me that my R-Pod 177 has arrived. I just had back surgery on tuesday & I will call Brannon in a week. I am pretty sure that I will be well enough to pick it up in about two weeks. I probably wont be quite ready to do any camping yet but at least I should be able to get it home.      Thumbs Up          No longer a R-Pod  177 on order.
                                                                                            Joe 
r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:19am
Congrats Joe. Take'r easy for the next few, Nation will take good care of her.
By the time your ready to roll, the weather should be improving.
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:30am
Our 171 came in yesterday too! We have to get some things done around here - like having the tires on the truck rotated. We're planning to drive out week after next. Maybe we'll see you there!
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:42am
Congrats Peggy !!! Hope you have a great first trip out !!!
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:46am
Thanks Ted. I can't tell you how excited we are. We've been married 44 years and I'm not sure what we'll talk about once we actually have the pod. It's all we talk about these days!
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 9:02am
You'll think of something !!!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Peggy L. Peggy L. wrote:

Thanks Ted. I can't tell you how excited we are. We've been married 44 years and I'm not sure what we'll talk about once we actually have the pod. It's all we talk about these days!
My husband said I was driving him crazy before we got our Pod.  Now that we are getting ready to go to Florida, I am REALLY driving him crazy. LOL
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 9:19am
Yeah, who's crazy idea was it to have a RU in KY anyway ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic