r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

r-pod 177 on order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: r-pod 177 on order
    Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 2:22pm

Big smile Last wednesday my wife & I went to Couches & ordered a r-pod 177. We are going to have a battery upgrade & axle risers put on at the factory. I have been reading the posts that everybody had put on the forum & I think that I know most of the issues to watch for? 

Smile      Joe

r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Joe & Vickie Joe & Vickie wrote:

Big smile Last wednesday my wife & I went to Couches & ordered a r-pod 177. We are going to have a battery upgrade & axle risers put on at the factory. I have been reading the posts that everybody had put on the forum & I think that I know most of the issues to watch for? 

Smile      Joe

Joe, are you coming to the Roundup?  You are not very far away.  We would love to have you.
Pepperpod
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Joe & Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 2:32pm
         Right now I can't say. I go to the doctors next month for my back , so i't depends on what he  say's. I hope to, but I want him to fix my back. I have a bad curveture of the spine & i have bad balance because of i't.
       Joe
r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:29pm

Right now I can't say. I go to the doctors next month for my back , so i't depends on what he  say's. I hope to, but I want him to fix my back. I have a bad curveture of the spine & i have bad balance because of i't.
       Joe
So sorry to hear about your back, Joe.  I had back surgery 15 years ago, and I understand your need to get relief.  Keep in touch and let us know how things go.
Pepperpod
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:48pm
          Hi Pepperpod, I will let you  know after I go to the Doctors. I appreciate your concern , but I have allready had one operation on my back. I just want him too finish the job.
r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:23pm
Hope you get the back issues addressed Joe. And congrats on the 177 order. Its a sweet unit. There are several 177 owners here, so feel free to inquire about it.
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 7:42pm
Congrats Joe and good luck with the doctors.  Hope to see you in Kentucky.
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 4:24pm
     Hi Pepperpod,
           Cry        I went to the Doctors on monday. I am going to have back surgery on Feb, 25th.
     I  can't make it to the roundup at Kentucky this year. I wish I could but I forgot that I have something else that I have to  do on that weekend. Maybe next year. Brannon called & told me that my r-pod 177 will be here towards the end of the month. I won't be picking it up till the middle of March. I will get down there & do all the paperwork as soon as I can after my surgery.
                                            Joe
r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 6:30pm

Hi Pepperpod,
           Cry        I went to the Doctors on monday. I am going to have back surgery on Feb, 25th.
     I  can't make it to the roundup at Kentucky this year. I wish I could but I forgot that I have something else that I have to  do on that weekend. Maybe next year. Brannon called & told me that my r-pod 177 will be here towards the end of the month. I won't be picking it up till the middle of March. I will get down there & do all the paperwork as soon as I can after my surgery.
                                            Joe

Joe
I am happy to hear that your Pod is soon on its way.  We would have loved to see you in June but there will be another one I am sure.  As to the back surgery, take it from one who has had it, you may not be up and doing a lot just two weeks after having it done.  Granted, mine was 17 years ago and that is probably the dark ages of technology.  I am just saying.  Take care of yourself and let your body do its thing in the healing process.
R Pod 172

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:34pm
SmileHi Pepperpod,
   I have allready had one surgery on my back & I was up & around in about a week.I only stayed in the hospital overnite.  My doctor is going to do surgery where he goes in through my side. He will not cut muscles ,or nerves. I really can't explain it. I should be up & about within a few days.   back surgery is not like it was even 5 years ago. They have really changed over the years.      
                                                                                            Joe
r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic