r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NAME YOUR POD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAME YOUR POD
    Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 6:40pm
I've noticed some people have named their Pods.  Tink's sister has named her T@B.  Let's see what each of you call your very own Pod.  Be creative, have fun.  I'm still thinking of mine . . . . .Ermm

In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 7:08pm
My Pod is named the TINKeR-POD. Well, my sister came up with that. I'm not that creative. My nickname is Tink.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 7:17pm
Ive noticed that too .... alot of names, more of the endearing kind.

Ive been through a few names, but Cindy didnt like any of them, so Im leaving it up to her.

Geek
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 7:18pm
I think ours will be Pepperpod since my nickname is Pepper.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Mamajomba View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamajomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:07pm

I'm thinking Lilly.  Lilly-pod.

Mamajomba
"just poddin along" in a
R-pod 177
Mrs. 'Piper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. 'Piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:57pm
As the boat we used to own was named Sandpiper (hence Carroll's screen name) I think we should call it Piper-pod, sort of in memory of the boat.  He's not crazy about naming it, but guess I can still call it that.
Mrs. 'Piper (Anne)
Sandpiper (Carroll)
RPOD 177
Site #196 2011 Eastern Roundup
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:58pm
Mine's called the Johnnie Ray, ostensibly named after the 50's singer who's mentioned in the opening lines of Dexy's Midnight Runners' song Come On Eileen, but in reality named after the cruiser (which was named after the aforementioned singer) in Eric Idle's novel The Road to Mars.

Just this past weekend, I ordered vinyl lettering for the side of the r-pod Embarrassed
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
joe&carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe&carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:35pm
Guess we're not too creative - - - - Had ours since last February and still just call it the R-Pod.  At least that distinguishes it from the Blazer, the Jeep, the utility trailer, etc.  Joe  Smile
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:47pm
I just can't decide...I am sure a name will come to us.  Part of the difficulty is that we picked her up, camped in her for 1 day...drove home...she then sat in the driveway for 7 days while it was pouring rain...and then we had her winterized and she is inside in storage until spring.

I think we need "Pod" in the name....Ted doesn't think so...

I think the name should be short and sweet....2 syllables at most...Ted is coming up with really long names...

I want something that rolls off the tongue....

still thinking....
~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
WE-2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WE-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:04pm

Kyra said "What a cute Litttle Bugger"  So L'il B'ger  is our pod's name

Dick & Kyra
2010 174 L'il B'ger
09 Dakota 4.7L       
Hampton, Va.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
  Share Topic