FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

House Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: House Cleaning
    Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 5:40pm
As you are aware Cindy (Pie_Pod) and I (Podpatrol) are moderators.
Admin has allowed us "moderator tools" to help with the day to day operation of this forum.
We understand this to be a "Privilege" and not a requirement.
In the near future I hope to be cleaning up a few (very few) topics/threads/posts that contain subject matter not relative to it's location. Of course we will contact the creator and inform them what posts will be effected. If one/any of these threads can be moved to a more
appropriate location then that would benefit all members. Only "Topic" threads will be moved, along with all posts within that "Topic". So, as you can assume, only a very few threads will be affected.
We consider these to be "Topics that have Lost Their Way", but none-the-less Still Important!
We also hope to bring a few High-Interest threads back to the top of the pile for easier
access. More on this to follow. If you have any opinions or suggestions please let us know.
Cindy and I need your ideas/suggestions/opinions about how the forum should look, feel, and function.
All opinions/suggestions will be addressed and considered. We promise you that !

Carry on Podders !!! Handshake
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic