r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T@Bs at Eastern Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 6:07am
 IMHO I feel that the 30+ R-Pods that have already registered for the Eastern R-Pod Round up should have been polled before this decision was made.
Tom And Linda
Rpod 177                      Southwest florida

Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:48am
I think that its a great idea!  The more, the merrier! Welcome aboard T@Bbers!

Party
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 9:41am
It will look very cool to have the pods all parked together otherwise bring em on!  We love T@Bs and campers in general.  All are welcome.  More fun, more food!

Grandpod,  I think we have a consensus here on welcoming T@Bs.  No poll necessary. 
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:01am
Thank you, sylviablue. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
GrandPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:18am
 Silviablue; I did not express an opinion either way. I just stated I felt the R-Pod's  should of had a vote.
Tom And Linda
Rpod 177                      Southwest florida

sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:29am
No hay problema as we say here in Costa Rica.  Pura Vida!
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

WE-2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WE-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 11:02am
Great idea!  It would be a sight to have 30+ Tabs and 30+ Pods in one place. That's a lot of Podders and Tabbers to befriend. Lotsa fun for everyone and no "conventional boxes" in sight.
Dick & Kyra
2010 174 L'il B'ger
09 Dakota 4.7L       
Hampton, Va.
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 11:11am
Originally posted by WE-2 WE-2 wrote:

no "conventional boxes" in sight.

Careful there WE-2.  There is one site in and among us that was reserved long before we Podders started reserving sites.  They are in for the shock of thier lives when we all show up and surround them.  It may be unnerving when Pods and T@Bs keep popping up all week end.  Shocked

Maybe we will have to "rub hubcaps" with a "conventional box".  Tongue
I'll bet we can take it all in stride.

Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 11:30am
Originally posted by sylviablue sylviablue wrote:

It will look very cool to have the pods all parked together otherwise bring em on!  We love T@Bs and campers in general.  All are welcome.  More fun, more food!
Grandpod,  I think we have a consensus here on welcoming T@Bs.  No poll necessary. 

And that's your two cents.

Yes to a certain degree all are welcome, but I'm with Grandpod not everyone has been asked. Secondly why travel from Canada, the north east, Wis etc to a place thats full of "ALL are Welcome" roundup, you can stay local save money and go to any KOA where ALL are Welcome.  This will be the FIRST R-Pod gathering of any size, (don't think forest river is interested in T@Bs) IMHO that's what it should be an R-POD gathering.  If the T@B's happen to have a rally in another part of the Park KEWL, and we can have a T@B and R-POD mixer .  T@B's have there own forums and rallies, and are GREAT people, but this is a R-POD ralley.

SO I know I will  be the unpopular one, so be it, not everyone feels free to express themselves, especially when the few that are vocal approve so quickly.  By the way a consensus is not 5 people (or so) out of thirty. 
Of course this is my humble opinion.
So let the screaming at me  begin.

LeeClap
My vote is NO
If the T@B's happen to have a rally in another part of the Park KEWL, and we can have a T@B and R-POD mixer.
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 11:37am
What site are you in at the Eastern Roundup? I missed you on the map.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic