r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T@Bs at Eastern Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T@Bs at Eastern Roundup
    Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 12:02pm

Taberella has approched the Eastern U.S. Roundup committee to ask if it would be ok for other T@bbers to attend our roundup.  We have discussed it and came to the following decision:

We welcome the T@bbers to our Pod gathering in June.  Hug
They are going to have a "sister" roundup at Fort Boonesborough
We have suggested that they pick the area to the far side of the Recreation Hall in order to leave room on the Pod Lane side for any Podders who have not registered.
The T@bbers will be welcome to mingle with us. 
We have invited them to our social gatherings.
They will be expected to follow the rules, of what to bring, as are set out here in the forum.
Taberella is taking care of keeping a list of T@bbers and what they will be bringing to the Roundup.

We feel that Podders are very friendly, interesting, and caring people who will enjoy meeting this new group of campers.  The T@Bs should be of as much interest to us as our Pods will be to them.

Please feel free to comment.

Pepperpod, Sandpiper, tabkld93
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 12:19pm
Kewl!!

The more the merrier!

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 5:42pm
Approve  Fantastic!  Welcome T@B people.
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 6:00pm
Having attended several T@B rallies (a cousin has organized several in the last few years) and not being a T@B'er but a pop-up'er, they are great fun no matter what sort of camper you happen to be in!!  I think this is great!
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 6:57pm
I think this is a wonderful idea. Even more friends we haven't met yet!
Do the T@bbers have a message board like this one? I'd love to get to "know" some of them before the roundup.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 7:04pm
Thank you, Pepperpod. Having been to a T@B rally, it will be fun and informative to have them around. I had a LINE out my door for everybody to look at my Pod!!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 7:05pm
Yes,.they do have a forum but I don't know how to get there. I'm sure my sister will let you know how to get there.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 7:17pm
I would like to ask you to refrain from making any posts, about the T@Bs being at our Roundup,on any T@B forums until Taberella decides how she wants to do the T@B gathering. At this point, I am not real sure how she is going to do it.

Thanks Hug
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 11:07pm
WOOOO HOOOO  The more the merrier.Party  I agree with keeping them separate from the Pods.  After all, this is a R-Pod roundup.    I think the T@B's look kinda like our Pod's at a "younger" stage in lifeWinkLOL
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 3:20am
I think its a great idea .... When it gets down to it, LP is LP, a Battery is a Battery, a Holding tank is a Holding tank, a Camper is a Camper !!!

Perhaps trying to keep the Pods together would be kewl !

Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic