r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Agfadoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agfadoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Videos
    Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 6:29pm
May I suggest a video of the setup on the T series Rpods. I think it would enhance the sales as not many dealers have them locally.
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:02am
Originally posted by admin admin wrote:

Im getting there.....video editing is not fun and very time consuming  Wacko

Your doing a Great Job admin ... any look into the r-Pod is welcome information.

Suggestions are good too !!!

Thumbs Up
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 9:46am
Im getting there.....video editing is not fun and very time consuming  Wacko
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 8:50am

I have 2 comments about the videos...

1.  It would be nice if in the beginning of the videos, there was a picture of the floor plan for about 5 seconds....

2.  where's the 177?...Cry 

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 8:26am
Those come next...Good input.
Tusten Traveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:17pm

Would be great if you could do some educational videos too- like putting up/taking down the Rdome, winterizing, summerizing, and other maintanence tips and tricks.

Thanks for considering!

John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 3:03pm
Good afternoon everyone. I am going to be posting links to the videos RV Nation is currently making. These are HD quality and help Podders see the difference in the models. I did want everyone to know that they are sponsored by RVNation and there is a link to the website in the video. Please view these videos as what they are: a tool for forum members to see the differences in each R-Pod model. I am going to create a thread for each model/video under this forum. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic