r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Organizers by Mrs 'Piper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. 'Piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 8:31am
by the way...what material did you use?  TXBoondocker1217.......................

The rust colored material is sunbrella and the pockets are Phifertex.....both of which are from sailrite.com.  There is elastic across the top of the pockets.  We previously had used sunbrella on the boat for sail covers as it "stands up" to water.  I didn't even use a yard of either material.  They are both fairly thick material so need a good sized needle for sewing.   The nice thing about them is that anyone can design them to fit their needs.........and they are actually useable.

PodPatrol........you know Sandpiper's sense of humor by now............I hadn't even noticed that it said "organizers by Sandpiper." 
Mrs. 'Piper (Anne)
Sandpiper (Carroll)
RPOD 177
Site #196 2011 Eastern Roundup
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Mrs. 'Piper Mrs. 'Piper wrote:

PodPatrol........you know Sandpiper's sense of humor by now............I hadn't even noticed that it said "organizers by Sandpiper." 

Yeah right !  It's her story so I guess I'll let her tell it how ever she wants. LOL
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:53pm
Way to go Sandpiper.  Always do what the boss says Tongue

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 1:31pm
Anyone notice how fast I "corrected" that ?????

I know who the Boss is !!! Wink

LOL
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Sandpiper Sandpiper wrote:

Originally posted by Mrs. 'Piper Mrs. 'Piper wrote:

Yeah right !  It's her story so I guess I'll let her tell it how ever she wants. LOL
For some reason, I just knew that Sandpiper did not do those beautiful pleats in the white material. Not to say that you aren't skilled Mr. Sandpiper.  I just can't see you making those pockets.Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:21am
Pepperpod

My feeling's are hurt now.  I didn't make the organizers nor did I do any sewing on them BUT I did let Mrs.  'Piper use MY sewing machine.Stern Smile
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:52am
LOL I think I underestimated you Sandpiper. Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic