r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Western Roundup (Take Two)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 4:32pm
Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 4:43pm
Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 4:47pm
It seems I really messed up in deleting images from the file manager I also deleted them from the posts. Guess you'll just have to come to the Western Roundup in August if you want to see all of the pictures and mods. Happy trails...Tongue
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 7:47pm
Great mods and pictures.  Wish we could make it for the roundup.  We'll be heading for Yellowstone and Montana the end of August or first of September, so we'll be concentrating on our trip there.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
rpoders2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpoders2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Larry Larry wrote:

It seems I really messed up in deleting images from the file manager I also deleted them from the posts. Guess you'll just have to come to the Western Roundup in August if you want to see all of the pictures and mods. Happy trails...Tongue

Beautiful pictures, Larry.  What a diverse country we have.  It would be nice to visit CA again.  Please keep sharing!
Ellen, Dick (2 legs)
Mo Chara (the camping cat) Dudley (the world's best camping dog)
RPod 173
'07 Honda Pilot
mdhaem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdhaem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 10:12pm
We are booked for B15 at Valley of the Rogue. Looking forward to the roundup... We will be coming up from Phoenix AZ with a R-Pod 175Star
Sandy & Mike
RP175
Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 6:51am

Great mdhaem, Thumbs Up now we have three’ Kenn, yourself, and I. I’ll be right next to you in my 171 as I have B13. Anymore takers????

Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 6:56am
Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 7:00am
Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 7:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic