r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Midwest RPod Roundup? (Cheese Head R U)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 10:04am
Hmm, we may be near southern Illinois the week before the big Eastern round up.  I'd love to camp in Wisconsin as we did long years ago.  Beautiful place.  That probably won't happen this year.  Confused
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

rpoders2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpoders2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:59am
Thanks for the props for our adopted state of Wisconsin!  I'm from Ohio and my taller half from Illinois but we have been here since '79 and love it.  We'll just have to make The Cheesehead Roundup an annual event...after we have the first one.  Clap
Ellen, Dick (2 legs)
Mo Chara (the camping cat) Dudley (the world's best camping dog)
RPod 173
'07 Honda Pilot
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 11:49am
That is a great idea to have an annual  Cheesehead Roundup.   That is the best idea since the Packers let Aaron Rodgers take over the helm. 

Hum, I wonder what we could call one in Pennsylvania ----  Maybe we could call it the "Groundhog Roundup?"  What do you think Pie_Pod

NA,  that wouldn't work the animal rights people would boycott.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
GrandPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 12:22pm
Sandpiper
 How about Annual Podder's Yuengling Lager  consumption ( Thanks Sandpiper for being my spell checker)event. Huh!!!Beer
 Tom
Tom And Linda
Rpod 177                      Southwest florida

Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 1:44pm
Hey Grandpod
I thought you were off on one of your multiple cruises somewhere.
I'll fire off an e-mail to Dick Yuengling to see if he would sponsor the thing.  I'll just bet he would want to come join us too.   I know how to spell it 'cause I have one in my grubby little fist right now to wash down my baloney sandwich.  Do you know how to spell "consumption"--doesn't matter we will just do it not spell it.
That is a great idea and we could hold it right here in PA.  Beer  Here's to your idea.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
rpoders2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpoders2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:50pm
Alrightythen...the "Cheesehead Roundup" it is...all meals will need to have cheese in them...fondue...fried cheese curds...cheese somemores...
Ellen, Dick (2 legs)
Mo Chara (the camping cat) Dudley (the world's best camping dog)
RPod 173
'07 Honda Pilot
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 6:07pm
Here's the poop on the "WI CHEESEHEAD ROUNDUP".....

DATES:  AUGUST 27, 28, 29TH

PLACE:  WISCONSIN DELLS

FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW...STAY TUNED

Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 11:10pm
Are the MidWest Roundup and the Cheese Head Roundup the same event ???
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 11:10pm
See post under WI Cheesehead Roundup for details.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 11:48pm
Ok, I checked the Cheese Head RU for details, but it didnt tell me if the "MidWest RoundUp" and the "Cheese Head RU" is the same event.

The reason being I would "Un-sticky" the MidWest Roundup if it has turned into the "Cheese Head Roundup"......

In other words, is the "MidWest Roundup" and the "Cheese Head Roundup" different events at different times ???? ( I'm not seeing any dates for the "MidWest Roundup" so far)

If anyone could verify this for me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic