r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What You Should Know !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamajomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:27pm

Good idea!  among the things I'd hope were included:  "How to winterize the R-pod", "Water heater use and maintenance"

Mamajomba
"just poddin along" in a
R-pod 177
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:33pm
Very good suggestions jomba !!!

Any time ya think of a procedure, or a process, or anything "Pod", please post them here.

The more the merrier !! Thumbs Up 

If you know where a good resource is on the forum, please post it here with description.....

That would really help !!
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Very good suggestions jomba !!!

Any time ya think of a procedure, or a process, or anything "Pod", please post them here.

The more the merrier !! Thumbs Up 

If you know where a good resource is on the forum, please post it here with description.....

That would really help !!

SCRATCH THAT !!!

Im going to make the folder now, so if you have anything to contribute please post it in the New FAQs folder....

Thanks !!!
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:41pm
I think this is a GREAT idea!!!  As you said, the same questions keep coming up and having the FAQ's will help newbies find a quicker answer without going thru pages of old posts.  If you need help with links let me know.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by yizit yizit wrote:

I think this is a GREAT idea!!!  As you said, the same questions keep coming up and having the FAQ's will help newbies find a quicker answer without going thru pages of old posts.  If you need help with links let me know.

Thanks !!! Its really easy to help !!!

If you know of a FAQ to submit, then just post it in the FAQs topic in Maintenance Issues, Tips and ... folder .... its a sticky so its at the top...

Ill organize them and transfer the information to the first post (mine) so its right at the top all the time. Ill edit and add more to the first post as they come in. All posts by members will remain, I'll just transfer the FAQ and links to the first post. (mine)

Organizing them will be easy at first, but may get more complicated.

Thanks Yizit !
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 10:45am
We will be new R-Pod owners tomorrow. We are not, however, new to RV's or camping. I've already gotten a bucket load of good info from this forum and will be happy to contribute in any way possible. I'm a blogger and photographer, so if you need any help in keeping things running as you envision them, let me know. Happy to help.
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
HuronSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 11:20am
Excellent idea. Let me know if I can help somehow.
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 11:22am
Thanks Yak !!! We will definitely be in-touch should situations arise.
We appreciate your kindness !!!
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 11:30am
Thanks Huron & Yak !!!

The FAQs are just a listing of reference material we feel is either frequently asked, or may apply to all RVers.
This "material" can be listed, or a link with an appropriate heading.
You are more than welcome to submit anything you feel that might be of some help
to new Members, RVers, and all Podders.
If you feel you may have something to contribute please post it here, then I will edit
my first post to include it.

Thanks !!!
takeabreath3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takeabreath3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:08pm
brilliant ideal!! 
Life isn't a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safe in a pretty well preserved body, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up totally worn out, loudly proclaiming WOW WHAT A RIDE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic