r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What You Should Know !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbillar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 6:35pm
I agree it would be nice to have a Frequent Questions section.  It would also be helpful to mention the search function of this site which I've had to use many times.
Bill
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 8:03pm
Very good point wbillar !!! Thanks ! Thumbs Up
Maryjo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 8:02am
I also think a FAQ section is a GREAT idea! Even though I have been on a few months now, sometimes I have to use the search quite often to find an answer to a question I know has already been answered. I know that new members may be over-whelmed with all there is to offer here, and the FAQ area would really be helpful!   Clap

FoxyPod (Maryjo)2010 R-Pod 173 Tow Vehicle:2004 Expedition
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 8:57am
I agree Foxy. I'm asking any/all members to post their FAQs suggestions here within this thread, then I will condense them, or provide a link to the posting at the beginning of this topic.

I hope it works out for at least the more "general" stuff.
cmjmoore View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 10:17am
I realized that I could never find post that I wanted to go back to or at least it was hard to find, particularly modifications that I wanted to make to our Tri-pod so I print those I want to keep and place them in a note book. Clark
TRI-POD
Me, my Honey & Max our GSP
2013 Surveyor SP 240
2012 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 4x2
5.7L V8
wallawallaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 10:52am
 I bookmark all of mine and save to a file,  "Trailer information".

WWRon,2012 RP177 HRE "Eye Pod",2010 Ford F-150 4x4
9/11 Never Forget.
NRA Life Member, Amsoil dealer www.lubedealer.com/wallawallaron
Hikergrl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hikergrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

I agree Foxy. I'm asking any/all members to post their FAQs suggestions here within this thread, then I will condense them, or provide a link to the posting at the beginning of this topic.

I hope it works out for at least the more "general" stuff.
I'm one of those never had an RV before, but camp/backpack forever!  interested in seeing this FAQ, has it taken legs yet?

thanks
Vince & Renee
2010 RPod 171
2011 Subaru Outback

jk12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:53pm
That is exactly what we need here.  Do it.
jk12richner
ginnyandgerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginnyandgerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 4:30pm
Thanks for the FAQ section, and this newbie apologizes for jpreviously asking the same old stuff!
Thinker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 7:17am
I disagree that this should be built and locked. There are often varying opinions as an answer to a question.

If you want an FAQ build a companion web page and extract the "Best of RPod Nation"

The free flow exchange of information often gives the person posting the question the shades of various options.

For Example:
Can I tow with a ________________"
Well that depends..
Can you install a hitch that will hold the tongue weight
Can you connect to this hitch and move the rig forward.
What about brakes, what about stopping, controlling and steering.
Can you afford to buy a new transmission?
How far do you want to go...   30 miles to the campground, or 3000 miles across the Rockies...
Can you defend yourself in a lawsuit when the plaintiff proves you were overweight and that caused the accident?

This kind of information can only be delivered in a forum with give and take back and forth dialog.

Just my less than humble opinion.

T
"The best is yet to come"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic