r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New To The R-Pod family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2 Pea's in a Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New To The R-Pod family
    Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 2:31pm
Hi everyone. I am new to camping and to the R-Pod family. My wife and I put a down payment on a R-176 this week and we are picking it up in Hamilton Ohio at the Couches RV Nation in April. I had been on the R-Pod owner forum but Barnnon from Couches mentioned that this site is the real deal so here I am. This is GREAT!!!!Smile
2 Pea's in a Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2 Pea's in a Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 2:32pm
Just in case there were people on the other site....I went by Podpeople....but could not use that handle on this site....hence the new handle above.
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by 2 Pea's in a Pod 2 Pea's in a Pod wrote:

Hi everyone. I am new to camping and to the R-Pod family. My wife and I put a down payment on a R-176 this week and we are picking it up in Hamilton Ohio at the Couches RV Nation in April. I had been on the R-Pod owner forum but Barnnon from Couches mentioned that this site is the real deal so here I am. This is GREAT!!!!Smile
Hi
Welcome to the Forum.  Yes, it is the real deal.  There are a lot of knowledgable people on here.  Don't be shy to ask a question.  As far as I know, no question is a dumb question on this forum. LOL
I personally have asked a few that I thought were really dumb and no one made fun of me. Big smile
Good luck with the Pod.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:16pm

I’m actually a newbie also, only been here on this site about a month, but just posted allot so now I’m a “groupie.”

I like this site very much and the r-pod family here is very warm and welcoming.

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:17pm
Greetings 2-Peas ... !!!!

Congrats on the new r-Pod.... its a great unit !!

Several members have been to RV Nation in OH. They are a quality dealer not only in product, but people too.
Your in good hands w/Brannon. The whole crew there @ RV Nation are the 'real' deal !!

You may want to browse the r-Pod Adventures topic to check on any/all "Roundups" in your area. Its a great way to 'hook-up' with other r-Pod owners.

I'm sure that "both" forums will be a very informative resource for you in the up-coming days of r-Pod ownership. After all, they both exist to help the r-Pod owner with inquiries and provide a social platform to interact with other r-Pod owners/soon-to-be-owners/and RV campers in-general.

Until you pick-up your r-Pod in April there is plenty of reading available here. Lots of opinions, advice, and of course 'links' to very informative information about all aspects of RVing.

We hope you will enjoy it here, and we all hope to see you "out-there" in the very near future!
*Once you receive delivery be sure to post your r-Pod in the Registry topic. And did I mention we "Luv" pictures here?*

Welcome Aboard !!!
David View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
Smile  Welcome aboard 2Peas (aka - podpeople)!  I wish you many happy journeys.
Hope to see you "out there"

David - weird guy with a wolf
Dixie - German Shepherd
RP173 - "Campground Assault Vehicle 1"
2009 Silverado 5.3L V8
Kenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:52pm
Welcome to the family Big smile You'll love the 176. Enjoy many trips in your POD.

2010 RPOD 176 (Silly-POD), 2011 Forest River Stealth 2612, and 2014 Forest River XLR 380AMP
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:41pm
Congratulations, and welcome aboard!
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
jim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 7:28pm
GeekWelcome, Hope you enjoy your new Pod.
Jim.
Jim & Kim
Dixie the dog.
Chevy 2500HD Silverado
VenturaDi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VenturaDi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 10:11pm
Welcome 2-Peas! Happy podding come April.
Diane
Happy 177 owner! (along with VenturaTom)

"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance"   Japanese Proverb
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic