r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nationwide Chapters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nationwide Chapters
    Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 7:50am
This as a postscript. I went through the Memberlist in the top menu. It's rather tedious, but I looked at each profile so that I could send a PM to every TX / LA podder for the Huntsville roundup. The only problem was that not many people have filled out their profiles.

I am always hesitant to leave some information on a public forum, but HOME STATE would, I think, be OK. (That doesn't mean Oklahoma OK, just OK OK.Embarrassed)
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 7:43am
Sylvia - Don't laugh. In digging around the profiles in the R-Pod Owners forum profiles I believe I saw another Costa Rican pod. We may to do some digging, but maybe you can have a CR Roundup soon. I'd try to fly down for that. Love that place.
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
Heidi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:48pm
That sounds like a great idea. members could then go to their state or province and register their pod and maybe home town. might make it easier for new yawkers to unite.Hug
we R-pod people
175 ,2 peeps and one small horse
Ned View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:34pm
R-Pod Chapters sounds good. Whwn do we start.
Ned
Rocket Pod RP-173
Miramichi, NB
2005 Ford Escape
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:45pm
Admin would have to establish the forum, as was the case with "Modifications".

From that point on it's just a matter of creating folders for each US state within that forum, or the particular
area of the "Globe" you are from.

(all would be welcome!)

I believe that the name of the forum should be " r-Pod Chapters " ......

It would be a good way to keep up w/podders RoundUps within, or close to, your home state, or area.
Linda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:21pm
How about a forum called Location with topics for states. If your state is not listed yet then just add it. This way the admins only need to add the forum header.  Linda :)
Linda-Maryland-Chev 2500-171
Ned View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:51am
I have an RP-173 Here in Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada
NedSmile
Ned
Rocket Pod RP-173
Miramichi, NB
2005 Ford Escape
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:29am
Here's a link to Terry's Map

I think it would be kool to have regional chaptersSmile.

I noticed that we have a lot more Texans recently.  I think TEXAS could have it own chapterStar, because it's not South, not West, or MidWest it's just TEXAS.  After all it's where Round-Ups Started.

LeeStar
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:58am
Considering the r-Pod is "new" on the scene I'm sure that as the numbers grow, so will
the owners in particular states. Remember,,,,, to us, 2 r-Pods in the same place at the same time
is a Rally !!!

As far as a list goes, I guess we could create one that specifies model # and state for now.
I believe they have something like this at the "other" r-Pod forum.
You may want to check that out.
So far I'm not aware of one here yet.
Linda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:24pm
This may have been discussed before but I could not find it. I would like to see a list of podders and there location. Maybe just the State they live in. Could location be added to the member list and then sorted by location? Possibly small group gatherings would start to happen.
Linda-Maryland-Chev 2500-171
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic