r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nationwide Chapters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nationwide Chapters
    Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 9:07am
   Tongue       I just sent Pepperpod a private message about the Tearjerkers having nation wide chapters.
I believe that if the moderators would go to the Tearjerkers website that they would get a lot of ideas about creating Chapters Nationwide? The website is http://tearjerkers.net
                     Joe

r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 9:38am

Thanks Joe.  I hope you enjoy your birthday. Big smile

Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 11:47am
Gave it a brief look and was surprised to see a LincolnLand chapter which is where
Cindy & I are located.
This subject has been mentioned previously, but just in passing.

Perhaps we can get some input from more members concerning
this subject. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread to see what develops.
Phil H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 2:06pm
I think its a great idea. Most online car clubs have local chapters. When I had my previous car, the local chapter section was the first section I always looked at. 

I nominate Outbound to chair the Ontario chapter Wink.

2010 R-pod 171 (sold)
2010 Surveyor SV251 towed by a 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 2:39pm
I'll be glad to organize the Costa Rica chapter.  LOL
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 2:55pm
Ok, so we have one volunteer and one volunteering someone else !!

Hey, it's a start !!!!
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Phil H Phil H wrote:

Alright, Phil!  I'll put on my Grand Poo-Bah hat and call the meeting to order!  Make sure to send in your dues! LOL

The funny thing is, I was just thinking that with this mild weather we've been having (along with next to no snow), some late-March camping may be in the cards.  Are you up for a podatious getogether of the Ontario Podders at Valens Conservation Area?

Speaking of Ontario podders... are there any more of us out there?  I know that Campkins has been selling r-pods left and right.  And I'm sure that McPhails sold a couple.  How about some WNY podders too?  I see that Colton RV is selling r-pods!
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:04pm
Well, if being a Moderator carrys any weight, or has any power, or includes some form of Divine Intervention LOL (NOT!!) I think that "Outbound" should be the Grand Pod-Bah of the entire country of Canada !!! That way "he" can handle all the Chapters in Canada !!!

Can I get an "Amen" ????
Phil H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Outbound Outbound wrote:

Alright, Phil!  I'll put on my Grand Poo-Bah hat and call the meeting to order!  Make sure to send in your dues! LOL

The funny thing is, I was just thinking that with this mild weather we've been having (along with next to no snow), some late-March camping may be in the cards.  Are you up for a podatious getogether of the Ontario Podders at Valens Conservation Area?

Speaking of Ontario podders... are there any more of us out there?  I know that Campkins has been selling r-pods left and right.  And I'm sure that McPhails sold a couple.  How about some WNY podders too?  I see that Colton RV is selling r-pods!
Late March eh? hmmmm I was thinking mid April - I'd hate to dewinterize and then get a cold snap. Sounds like an interesting idea though. One idea our pop-up friends had was to organize a convoy to go to upstate New York or the Detroit area and camp near a Camping World and/or Gander Mountain store and stock up for the season!
2010 R-pod 171 (sold)
2010 Surveyor SV251 towed by a 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 7:33pm

Late March eh? hmmmm I was thinking mid April - I'd hate to dewinterize and then get a cold snap. Sounds like an interesting idea though. One idea our pop-up friends had was to organize a convoy to go to upstate New York or the Detroit area and camp near a Camping World and/or Gander Mountain store and stock up for the season!
Well, late-March would be weather-dependent of course.  Although, after all the great weather we had after I winterized last year, I think that I'm going to take a new approach this year: I'm going to keep a few jugs of the pink stuff on hand and winterize/dewinterize as needed this spring and fall.

A trip to the states for a restock sounds like a great idea!  Make sure to keep me in the loop Smile
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic