r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TV/DVD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfly's r-pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TV/DVD
    Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:02pm
I HOPE SOMEONE WILL KNOW. IS THE TV COMBO IS SUPPOSED TO PLAY CD'S?  IF SO HOW.  ANOTHER QUESTION IS CAN EXTERNAL SPEAKERS BE HOOKED UP.
MAGGIE
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:37pm
Look here for the complete specs - short answer is yes it plays CD's
dragonfly's r-pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfly's r-pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:59pm
I THINK THE PLAYER IS BAD TRYS TO START BUT DOESN'T.  TRIED A DVD STILL WON'T WORK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfly's r-pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 5:21pm
took out the tv/dvd unit  and sent it to dealer hope to get a replacement soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfly's r-pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 1:28pm
Good news I sent the tv/dvd back to couch's and they contacted the place where it was purchased and they are sending a replacement directly to me.   couch's is great!  All I had to do was send it to them.
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 5:36pm
I think that is a good example (one of many) why they are selling a lot of R-Pods.   There is a dealer just 2 hours down the coast from me.  He can't match the price even with a bare bones unit.  From comments I have heard he doesn't go the extra mile for his customers either.  Is there any wonder I'm driving to Ohio to get my 175?

Terry 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfly's r-pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:16pm
GOOD NEWS!!!  THE REPLACEMENT TV/DVD ARRIVED TODAY,  THAT WAS REALLY QUICK. COUCH'S RECEIVED IT ON MONDAY AND THEY SENT A REPLACEMENT OUT THE SAME DAY FROM THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER.  Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic