r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Decorating Mods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decorating Mods
    Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:32pm
I made a few little decorating mods this afternoon. I used a fitted sheet to cover the sofa. Then I used the flat sheet to hide the skirt on the sofa. (I can make it better.) Then I got a shower rod and a shower curtain to separate the dinette/bed area from the "living area" for privacy. Add a few pillows and a rug, and voila, there is a new camper. Definitely not as boring as before!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:33pm
Oops, I misspelled decorating and i don't know how to fix it! Oh well.

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:54pm
Click on "Post Options" (upper right hand corner of your post) and click on "Edit Post". Correct or add, then click on "Update Post" (i think) below the edited post. Are you kidd'n ?? I am constantly correcting my spelling and grammer ..... The Edit Post was one of the first things I looked for when I started posting here ! LOL Wish we had a spell-check !! 

Seriously Tink, your mods are more than worthy !! It looks great !! Very cozy and inviting .... Thanks for moving your topic .... I can move posts, but this works too. Thumbs Up
photog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:49am
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Click on "Post Options" (upper right hand corner of your post) and click on "Edit Post". Correct or add, then click on "Update Post" (i think) below the edited post. Are you kidd'n ?? I am constantly correcting my spelling and grammer ..... The Edit Post was one of the first things I looked for when I started posting here ! LOL Wish we had a spell-check !! 

Seriously Tink, your mods are more than worthy !! It looks great !! Very cozy and inviting .... Thanks for moving your topic .... I can move posts, but this works too. Thumbs Up

It's an option on the Google Tool bar.

Take care,
Heinrich and Elly

2010 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab
Prime Time Tracer 205 M
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 8:55am
There i fixed it. Thanks, Mr. PodPatrol for the info. I always wondered what Post Options was for!

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 8:56am
KEWL !!! I'll give the Google thing a shot !

Your welcome Tink. Glad to help.
Sistahs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistahs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 10:00am
Love your mods, Tink! You have inspired me to get out the sewing machine. The mud color interior is practical, I know, but I need something bright and colorful. Your post gave me the boost I need to get going on it. Thanks for sharing.
2010 R-POD 171
2003 FORD F-150
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 10:15am
Indeed, we are going W/green & brown. We plan on covering the dinette cushions.
I'm currently working on some wood valances, and will continue on to the other trim
around the slide, above the door, and the dinette cushion retainer trim too.
Going with all wood stained as close to the wood tone already in the Pod.

Mods are very inspiring !!!
takeabreath3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takeabreath3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 6:34pm
I LOVE MODS!!  not that i can do most of them but i do love reading about them!!

agin, tink, your decorating mod is so inspiring!!  can't wait to get home and start on mine

peace and love, judy
Life isn't a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safe in a pretty well preserved body, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up totally worn out, loudly proclaiming WOW WHAT A RIDE
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 8:33pm
privacy curtain in front of the bed in our 171

towel bars inside bathroom door, bamboo cross pieces

small bins for storage (glasses, keys, etc.) above the windows.  removed the valance
our new tow vehicle, Nissan Frontier V6, with the Pod
our
s
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic