r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Wheel & Foot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jack Wheel & Foot
    Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 12:14pm
Could someone make a recomendation as to finding a jack wheel and a jack foot for
the r-Pod ???

Thanks !!!
David and Danette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 12:25pm
    I was looking and found several, but I could not find a wide one which I thought would roll easier. For the 2" wide try nothern tool, amazon.com and Etrailer those are some that I remember.  David
SWFL   171
2010 Jeep Liberty
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:09pm
Thanks David. Is that the size I need, 2" ???
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:26pm
I ordered a wheel for the jack from the manufacturer.  The name of the jack manu is on the jack.  They were the cheapest of everywhere I looked.  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 2:01pm
Where they online ?

If so, do you have that infoe ???
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 5:05pm
Yes their web address is:  www.domarproducts.com      The wheel is $11.30 plus shipping, and the pad is $3.90 plus shipping.  I ordered the wheel, and it arrived in  few days.  Rob
EDIT:  With this post I became an official "GROUPIE"  WOOHOO!!!!   Big smile
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 7:08pm
Thanks RT !! Your a saint ..... groupie ... LOL 

Just ordered !!
tsunami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsunami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 7:28pm
Go with Domar Products, the manufacturer of the R-Pod Jack! (address given above).
When I got my R-Pod, I went to half-a-dozen RV & Trailer retailers...and they all had "2-inch" casters.  The problem was that ALL of them were were either slightly narrower than the Domar jack so the wheel fitting wobbled like crazy and tried to bend off. Or the caster sleeve was a little large and wouldn't fit in the Domar Jack. And they were all much more expensive.  The Domar Caster fit perfectly as expected!  Don't waste your time and money.
tsunami
David and Danette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:58pm
  RT I too thakyou I ordered the caster tonight. I was looking for one with a wider wheel but this will do fine.      David and Danette
SWFL   171
2010 Jeep Liberty
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:14am
Got the wheel and foot yesterday. They were packed very well, and look great.

Thanks for steering me to the manufacturer !!! I appreciate it very Much !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic