r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pets attending the Eastern Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pets attending the Eastern Roundup
    Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 11:58am
I was curious: who else will be bringing a pet to the Eastern Roundup?

We'll be bringing Sprocket, our border collie:
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
Brin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 2:40pm
Panzer will be going with us.  At times I think she is part otter.  
Does anyone know if there will be any water access in the park?

Terri and Craig and Panzer
R-pod 175, 2009
2000 F250 XLT Extended Cab, Diesel
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 4:31pm

Some years back they had an area that had once been the beach on the river.  They do not allow swimming there anymore but I think the beach area is still there.  It is over from the campground behind the main Park building.

Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
podDINK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podDINK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 7:32pm
We will be bringing our only child - Moly.  As you can see - she is completely acclamated to camping - and just a little spoiled!

Loving my pod-175
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 7:48pm
Wish we could bring our two dogs, Toby and Tess.  T&T, dynamite.
They would hate the plane ride though. 
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 12:51am

We'll be bringing our little Ewok. She not the most friendly towards other dogs when she's on a lease.  Very protective.  Disapprove
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 1:22am
Although we have no dog (yet) we think its Great that they will be attending !!

Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 11:01pm
This is my pack.

I think the journey will be to hard on the big feller (Hercules), he will visit my daughter and her dog. Spot (the Chihuahua who look like Ratdog), may or may not he has some obedience issues.  The brown Rat Terrier Chiduahua Mix Wendy Bell is a seasoned traveler and gets along with most dogs once she gets to know them (she's really a Momma's girl).

LeeClap

P.S. Ratdog I just have to laugh everytime I see your avatar, because I my son's SPOT.  He looks like trouble.

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Butterfly_Lee Butterfly_Lee wrote:

This is my pack.
P.S. Ratdog I just have to laugh everytime I see your avatar, because I my son's SPOT.  He looks like trouble.
Lee,

RatDog (aka, Paige) is very sweet and loving. We take her over to the nursing home when we visit my wife's father. All the residents love to hold her and pet her. She's also a terrific traveler. She's made 3 round trip road trips with us from MN to FL since last May. She's also a seasoned camper.

Paige is 11 years old and, like many small breeds, she has teeth problems. She's lost 6 and had to have 8 more removed. She has all 4 of her canine teeth but nothing in between them. Sometimes her tongue hangs out because there's nothing to hold it in LOL. But, even though she's older and doesn't have a lot of teeth, she can still chase a squirrel and tree a cat with the best of them.

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 7:55am
Lee,

I forgot to ask you how Spot and Wendy Bell get along with Hercules. We used to have a Black Lab and Paige was very dominant over her and bossed her around all the time.

Quite a nice canine collection you have there.

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic