r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Reviews and Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Total length of fold out bed and dinette?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y Guides Lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Total length of fold out bed and dinette?
    Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 9:07am
Hello, folks,

Does anyone know the total length of the fold out bed + the dinette in the 176T?

I know the flooplan says 60" and 58" respectively but if the area covered by the air mattress is truly 60" there is no way no how the dinette folded down is 58"... not from the looks of the picture here:

If you scroll down a bit you'll see a pic with the dinetted in the "bed" configuration, (this is a pic of the 172T because the 176T doesn't show a pic like this... though I'm sure the sizes are the same).

I probably should have measured it when we were up there but in all the hulabaloo I never thought about it... and it's not set for delivery until next week Cry

Thank you.

Take care,
Lou
Dongie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dongie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 9:22am
Ours in stored right now.  We think the length of the bed is about 5 1/2' because we use chaise lounge cushions that are about 6' long and they hang over onto the back of the dinette.

We think the depth of the dinette is probably close to 5'.

Don & Angie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic