r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

173T For Sale - SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 1:57pm
I agree.  Rvnation is the BEST forum I have visited, with the NICEST PEOPLE BY FAR!!!!! Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 8:58am
Ro,

A few things to help:

Post some actual pictures. Give me about 10-15 pictures. Take a picture of everything on the Pod. 5-6 shots of the exterior, and as many pictures as you can take of the inside. If its the 173T here is the following info that should help that lists options:

As I said list all of the options, the upgrades from Forest RIver (camping packages...ect) Many of the features on the Pod are not standard. Include things like the fantastic fan, 11,000 BTU AC, Winguard Antenna, Entertainment system (Flip down TV, stereo, ect.)
This is a good example of how many pictures you should take. You also want to make sure you list all of the options...You don't want to leave anything out. 
I would list the item on Ebay for a sell-it-now price of the least amount you are willing to take. You will be surprised at how much attention R-Pod get on Ebay. Here is an example of an Ebay ad I placed for a 174 Pod:

I would also list your pod on Craig's list. This is a great way to organically improve your page views for an item you are wanting to sell.

Also check out Roaming times: http://www.roamingtimes.com/

Great place for information and I believe they have a place to help you sell your pod

Fell free to contact me if you need any help. Always happy to be of assistance.

Chris
tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 9:52pm
While on the topic of Craigslist and ebay...

Ebay has created their own free classified advertising, just like Craigslist.  I would post on both sites since they are free.

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
joe&carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe&carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:38pm
Ro - - - -  Feel sad for you, but then only you know what is right for you.  Take note of Admin's suggestion to use some real photos.  I suspect the photo you used was of a 172T, which is by no means the 173T you are describing.  Good luck on your sale.  Joe
Kenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:21pm
Ro, I feel HAPPY for you guys that you attained your goal - selling the RPOD. We can't feel sorry for someone selling their POD, but rather be happy for them. Who knows, this might be the first step into starting at a new hobby that would make their lives much better. Again, not all hobbies are for everyone and I feel differently about it...just my 2 cents Big smile

2010 RPOD 176 (Silly-POD), 2011 Forest River Stealth 2612, and 2014 Forest River XLR 380AMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic