r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2011 2nd Annual r pod Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 10:51pm

Pepper,It's still early to make definite plans for next year.  I think we'll have more interest and firmer plans come cool weather when everyone will be itching to get back out again and get ready for our next round up.    When we are Maumee, let's have some open discussion and try to firm up some dates and places and see what happens.

Mary & Don
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
wbillar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbillar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 6:36am
We don't live in Indiana but camped some years back in Brown County.  There are are some beautiful State Campgrounds in that area.
Bill
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 8:24am
Originally posted by wbillar wbillar wrote:

We don't live in Indiana but camped some years back in Brown County.  There are are some beautiful State Campgrounds in that area.
Mrs. Piper is checking into some of the parks in that area while visiting family nearby. 
Thanks Mary & Don
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 11:27am
Indiana, Illinois or Tennessee.  All good.
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

tdrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 7:53pm

Tennessee would probally be a good central location. Does anyone know what time of the year?Big smileClap

Theresa's Seaside Cowgirl
2010 FORD F150 V-8
2010 R-POD 173
Sisters on the Fly #1569
tnppod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnppod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 9:32am
One problem in TN is that many state parks do not take reservations. The Army corp campgrounds do and I think there may be a couple of state parks that take them, and there are some great private campgrounds.
tnppod
Billy Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:09pm
As I type this we are sitting in the River Plantation RV Park in Sevierville Tn. A very nice clean park with the Little Pigeon River running by the back of it. Rate, $32 a day, full hook-ups. A ton of stuff to do here. We are going exploring today, now that the weekend crowd has departed. Will leave Friday morning for a family reunion in Alabama, then back home to Houston. Tow report to follow.
2011 Visa 23RBK pulled with 2010 Nissan Titan. 12.5 MPG when towing.
The Most Beautiful Thing In Life Is The Ability To love.
www.BillyAdeliza.homestead.com
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 12:38pm
Ah, Billy. If I had known you were coming i would have met you there! I only live an hour away. I hope you have fun. There is a lot to do around there. Hope you have a good time. Next time you go, let me know!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
tdrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 8:16pm
Has there been a deceison about the 2011 Roundup?
Theresa
Theresa's Seaside Cowgirl
2010 FORD F150 V-8
2010 R-POD 173
Sisters on the Fly #1569
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 9:01pm
Tdrace
There was a lot of discussion concerning the 2011 Roundup at the Fall Ohio Roundup and there should be an announcement before the middle to end of October.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic