r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camp ground review and recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

going on trip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billooote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: going on trip
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:58pm
Ok. Just retire and my pod been in the yard for a year never use. Now it time to take the trip. I planning on about 5 months (gas permitting) Leaving on the 17th of may and first stop is moorebille nc. Does anyone have a favorite spot around Charleston West virginia? Just planning on going around 250 miles from ohio. Going to nascar race on the 22th at charloote. I read this site almost everday.
Gota a lot of hints and just read one yesterday about the lid cylinders thats will be done this year.
Made my sliders for the truck. Someday i will be able to download them to the forum.

GUIDE ME SENIORS CAUSE I THE NEWBIE SENIOR THANKS
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 10:28pm
billooote

I can't help you with the trip to NC but you aren't too far from the 2010 Eastern US Roundup that is going to be held at Fort Boonesborough State Park KY  June 17 thru June 20.  You can read all about it at the  Eastern US Roundup Information Only topic located here. 
http://www.rpodnation.com/topic876&OB=ASC.html

There are several of us "Old Coots" that are going to be there and you would sure be welcome to join us.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:52pm
You were able to let it sit for a Year ??? WOW .... & Kewl !!!

The Nascar race is a great place to go, a captive audience of RVers !!! Great place to get RV opinions too, besides here, of course .... Geek

Good luck with your trip ... keep us informed, and be sure to get some pics at the race !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic