r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyb's Pod Mod

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cybspod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cybspod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyb's Pod Mod
    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 4:19am
It has been a long time since I have been here. For those asking how my closet mod is turning out, best mod ever!! I love it! And that dinette is a permanent bed right now. So opening or closing the closet is not a problem.

Coming this spring, I am remodeling even more Podette (finally gave her a name!). There will be tons of mods coming, you will not believe all the storage I will be adding. I will also remove the sofa. I have to do all those mods since I will become a full timer at the beginning of summer.

I will post pictures and will keep you update. And yes I will post pictures of the finished closet which I am sorry I never did.
anchorout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anchorout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 1:24pm
I did the pvc mod in a few hours and I love it.  Thanks for the idea and parts list.
anchor out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anchor out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 10:27pm
LOWE'S
anchor out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anchor out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 10:25pm
?
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by anchorout anchorout wrote:

I installed the plumbing mod for appx $50.  EASY and of convenience.    LOVE IT

Did you find all the flanges and parts at a hardware store.. or an RV parts dept? I would like to have a 1 stop dump myself...
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Seanl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 7:53am
Originally posted by CC CC wrote:

The OP hasn't posted in 2 years. Wonder how this mod turned out?

I was wondering the same thing. This was a different approach to the storage space issue. The first problem I see is that if you use that front dinette as a bed that you cannot have the closet out and use the bed so when you are using the bed the bathroom is unusable. This has given me some Ideas though,
Sean, 2011 Rpod RP-173,2009 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition

CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 9:13pm
The OP hasn't posted in 2 years. Wonder how this mod turned out?

Lighting a candle, not cursing the darkness
"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
TV: 2010 F150
PodBlogger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodBlogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 5:18pm
That is what I am talking about!  Mod that Pod!  Neat to see the very nifty ways to maximize the wasted space used up for economy of scale. 
Wyatt, Jenn, Holden & Tristan
2003 F-150
2013 176-T
Kenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 7:28am
Impressive! Since you were talking about electrical, is it easy to replace a converter box? I wanted to have a higher capacity one. That way, I can install some tank heaters for my holding tanks and piping.

2010 RPOD 176 (Silly-POD), 2011 Forest River Stealth 2612, and 2014 Forest River XLR 380AMP
anchorout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anchorout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 10:27pm
I installed the plumbing mod for appx $50.  EASY and convenient.    LOVE IT
Retired: Been there. Done that. Can't remember. And loving every minute.

"TOAD ALONG"

177 pod   F150 v6 tow C-Dory 22 boat
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic