r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyb's Pod Mod

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 6:45pm
Impressive!
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

sunylove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunylove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:37pm
On attend les photos!!!
Less space, less things, more life!
David and Danette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:43pm
      Instead of Home Time or This Old House we have Trailer Time or This Old Trailer can"t wait to see the next episode.     David and Danette
SWFL   171
2010 Jeep Liberty
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:37pm
Hey Podpatrol.  You might want to plan on having the Pod Mod forum at the Roundup at Camp site #34.  That is where cybspod and her father will be camped and cyspod's father can give lessons and tours.  What do you think cybspod ?  I have a feeling we all can learn a lot from your father.  Who is the designer on these projects?
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:36am
Oh, no problem with that. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post !!!
What site number was that ???
cybspod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cybspod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 6:59pm
I have no problem at all with everyone grilling my father. He is full of great ideas! He actually comes up with the weirdest but most interesting stuff. And if I am lucky, by the time we get to the round-up, more mods will be done :-)

Ok here are more pictures

This is the side of where the door will be. The rod will be placed from left to right.  (Yep it is my father's hands in the backround :-p )

Better view of the inside. You will noticed there is a spot on the top that has no panel. It is to let the light shine through so we can see inside the closet :-p

This is a view from the inside of the bathroom. The  back of the closet will be the same material as the rest. We are reusing it as much as possible, including the panel that was under the sofa that I took out (probably will be installing drawers under there but that is a different story)

As you can see, there is a hole in my closet!! It is for the door knob. This will also serve as a "lock" for the closet when on the road.

Now it is the "dining room/bed" area. That side will be finished as the rest.

At the bottom of the closet, beside de white pipe, there is a space that we will use for books and such. We will finish the inside a cream color and reusing one of the net from the bathroom.

This is a long process mod since in all that renovation we will include the following mods:
- Shoe storage under the shower bassin at the entrance.
- Toilet paper storage under the bassin, under the shower door.
- Medicine "cabinet" inside the shower
- Bookcase (as said before)
- Moving the electrical at the entrance
- Moving the shower faucet to the corner

So this is all supposed to be done by the round-up (cross my finger, hoping and wishing!)

By the next round-up you will not recognize the inside of my pod!

I will post more pictures as they come :-)

Enjoy!
cybspod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cybspod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:14pm
Oh and to say, my father thinks I am crazy! He asked me to make a list of all the mods I want to do in my Pod.... I am down to # 35 :-p But some of the things are little.... Sure.... Wink He told me I should have just bought an empty shell and make it from scratch lol Maybe I should have!
anchorout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anchorout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 10:20pm
anchorout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anchorout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 10:27pm
I installed the plumbing mod for appx $50.  EASY and convenient.    LOVE IT
Retired: Been there. Done that. Can't remember. And loving every minute.

"TOAD ALONG"

177 pod   F150 v6 tow C-Dory 22 boat
Kenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 7:28am
Impressive! Since you were talking about electrical, is it easy to replace a converter box? I wanted to have a higher capacity one. That way, I can install some tank heaters for my holding tanks and piping.

2010 RPOD 176 (Silly-POD), 2011 Forest River Stealth 2612, and 2014 Forest River XLR 380AMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic