r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Water Heater Element Replacement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpoders2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Butterfly_Lee Butterfly_Lee wrote:

"The Podcaster"!!!!!!!What a Great Name..Go with it... No Kidding.

LeeClap
Okay, Lee...I will seriously consider it.  We met in radio when he hired me to work at his station in central Illinois...he "stole" me from another station and then married me Embarrassed and we have worked together ever since retiring a couple years ago.  The only reason I hestitated about the name is because radio had changed so much since we first met and worked in media in 1974...the last few years didn't hold alot of good memories for us...but I'm still grateful for the good times!
Ellen, Dick (2 legs)
Mo Chara (the camping cat) Dudley (the world's best camping dog)
RPod 173
'07 Honda Pilot
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:11am
I am constantly amazed by the diversity of people and their backgrounds here on THE forum. I second Butterfly's motion .  Call  your R Pod   Podcaster.

I'm having difficulty waiting to meet all these wonderful people in Kentucky at the Roundup and wish more of the forum members could join us.  What a hoot it would be if all of us could get together in person.

Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 4:55pm
Love Podcaster!!!Clap
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by rpoders2 rpoders2 wrote:

[Taller Half even wanted to call our Pod 173 "The Podcaster"!!!!!!!

Being somewhat of a musician, that name would have been taken "long ago" if I wasn't totally a Gibson LesPaul guy !!! (Stratocaster/Fender I'm "not")

I believe you may have backed into this one LOL ...  Its a "no-brainer", "Podcaster" is calling ....Thumbs Up
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Being somewhat of a musician, that name would have been taken "long ago" if I wasn't totally a Gibson LesPaul guy !!! (Stratocaster/Fender I'm "not")

I have a Strat but I don't think I ever would have made the Stratocaster + r-pod = PodCaster connection.

Good one!

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:27pm
HHHhhhmmmm,,, LesPod .... nnnaawwww. But "Podcaster" is way kewl !!!
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:21pm
Pod_Patrol texted me that our Water Heater Element is not working....He's at the Lake with his son and the Pod..I'm going to join him after work (I get a whopping 12 hours and then I have to come back here for work again tomorrow)...It looks like we will be making the water heater element repair next weekend...

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 7:51pm
Home depot has every thing you need except elbow grease and PodPatrol can furnish that.  Before he starts make sure the circuit breaker is ON (it is #5 in the breaker box) as well as the switch on the outside by the heater.
 Didn't you guys have the dealer winterize your pod?  Maybe he should replace the element. 
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic