r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

East Coast Dealer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tillind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: East Coast Dealer
    Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:39pm
For all of you on the east coast, Country Roads RV is competative with Couches and there is no need to drive all the way to Ohio.  We picked up our 173T yesterday and they have a great sales and service staff.  While I was there waiting for pick-up, a couple came in driving a fifth wheel.  The driver had taken out the left rear top of his camper and they took the time to patch it on the spot with no heistation.  Take a look at them especially if you are in the market for a Pod.

First trip out is tomorrow night!!
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:53pm
TILLIAD:

please "DO NOT" post links to other RV Dealers at this forum.

You can mention them if you care to, but direct links are not allowed.
Please read the "Rules" before posting.

Thank-You !! (your post has been edited to correspond with the rules)
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 3:00pm
Tilland
We need a 173T at the 2010 Eastern US Roundup in June and I see you have just picked one up.  Look over the info on the Roundup and come join us in Kentucky.  We want to meet you and see your Pod.  We already have a couple of 176T's registered. 
Welcome to the land of Pods.Big smile
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 3:05pm
Hey Tilland,

Welcome from a fellow North Carolina r-poder.  Hope to see you at the Eastern US Roundup.  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 3:13pm
Hi Tilland,
Welcome to the forum.  Read all the wonderful posts.  It will help you understand your Pod.  Think about attending the Rally in June.  We would like to meet you and see your Pod. Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:16pm
Congrats on your 173T!! I am sure you are going to love it! 
~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
gmandual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmandual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

TILLIAD:

please "DO NOT" post links to other RV Dealers at this forum.

You can mention them if you care to, but direct links are not allowed.
Please read the "Rules" before posting.

Thank-You !! (your post has been edited to correspond with the rules)

In all fairness to new users, there is nothing in the rules post that mentions no posting of dealer links.  This is "Couch's house" so they make the rules, I respect what ever those are.  But it needs to be put into the rules post in a clear and concise manner so new forum members at least know what the rules of conduct are.
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:34pm
gmandual  You are a sharp eyed person and I agree there needs to be a clarification on the dealer link point.  The only reference I found was: "Please no dealers are allowed to submit promotional posts. This is soley an owners forum."    Maybe the admin can clarify this for everyone.  
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by gmandual gmandual wrote:

In all fairness to new users, there is nothing in the rules post that mentions no posting of dealer links.  This is "Couch's house" so they make the rules, I respect what ever those are.  But it needs to be put into the rules post in a clear and concise manner so new forum members at least know what the rules of conduct are.

I have requested from admin that "clear and concise" wording be included in the forums "rules" so new/existing forum members know what the rules of conduct are. Thank-you for bringing this to our attention. As soon as this issue is addressed, all members will be informed.

Ouch (its been one of those days!)
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Sandpiper Sandpiper wrote:

gmandual  You are a sharp eyed person and I agree there needs to be a clarification on the dealer link point.  The only reference I found was: "Please no dealers are allowed to submit promotional posts. This is soley an owners forum."    Maybe the admin can clarify this for everyone.  

Actually this is solely Couchs RV Nation's forum set up for R-Pod RV Owners or Prospective R-Pod Owners.  (For which I am THANKFUL, it's a great forum, a place to share information, ask questions and make friends.)  There is another r-pod owners forum, which is run by r-pod owners. I don't think I can link it, just google it.  You can post dealer information there.  Just to Clarify!

LeeClap 

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic