r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A couple of pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe&carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Ratdog Ratdog wrote:

[QUOTE=joe&carol][QUOTE=Ratdog] 

Joe,

I see I've been given a name change, ROFLOL!! I don't think I like it as much as RatDog but I'm certainly open to comments from others LOL-- Steve
Steve - - - - Did I ever goof - - - - My apology; next time I definitely need to proofread what I type.  Sorry.   Joe
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Butterfly Lee Butterfly Lee wrote:

The GREATEST MOD is that your R-pod is 20" wider then other r-pods, do you have a WIDE LOAD sign on yours and extra lights for your Circus Wagon.  My Podterfly is only 74 inches wide. 
LeeClap
I know it's a typo..just couldn't help myself.LOL

Originally posted by joe&carol joe&carol wrote:

RatdongShocked, I tried one of the "green switchs" that you refer to.....
Joe

Whoa, this thread is becoming more interesting with each post !!!
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by joe&carol joe&carol wrote:

Originally posted by Ratdog Ratdog wrote:

[QUOTE=joe&carol][QUOTE=Ratdog] 

Joe,

I see I've been given a name change, ROFLOL!! I don't think I like it as much as RatDog but I'm certainly open to comments from others LOL-- Steve
Steve - - - - Did I ever goof - - - - My apology; next time I definitely need to proofread what I type.  Sorry.   Joe

Joe,

Please . . . no apologies necessary. It cracks me up. I read that this morning and nearly spilled hot coffee all over myself. A while back, someone sent me a message and said they felt bad calling me RatDog because it sounded disrespectful. I said I've been called worse. You proved me correct LOL

I was thinking we could start a new thread titled, "Find RatDog a New Name That's Really Demeaning". Candidates I have in mind to start off the list include, "RatDung", "RatDork", "RatDope", "RatDuffus".

Of course, I will have to clear any name changes with Paige, the Rat Terrier (aka RatDog).

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:01pm
I wouldn't change a thing ... we need this kind of stuff here. Sorry if we pounce on the typos abit to much, but it seems we never miss a chance to insert some humor.
dogipod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogipod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:34pm
Thanks for posting about the toggle bolts and securing the shelf!  That is super useful and great information.  Since storage is so premium in the 177, I think this provides a lot more options to know that shelves can be put in and have some stability.. thank you!!!
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:16pm
I need to add an addendum to my instructions on installing the RubberMaid shelf across the end of my 177.

If you use a level to mark your holes for installing the shelf, be sure your trailer is exactly level before you mark your holes. Otherwise your shelf may not be level.  This may seem like common since, but I nearly forgot to do that. It's not something you think about when doing the same kind of thing in your home.

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic