r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Dome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark & Shelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:33pm
How did you do this?  It looks complicated to us. Any hints.

Mark & shelle
Mark & Shelle, Mt Airy, MD
jherald02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:36pm

It's really not complicated at all.  If you can set up a tent, then you can do this.  I didn't even look at the directions so it's fairly self explanatory.

The one tip that I can give you is to put some silicone spray in the track because it was a little difficult to do it dry.

Good Luck!
James
Let's hit the road!
campyman1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campyman1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 6:01pm
The weak link to the R Dome is those snaps/holders.  Poorly designed and break easily.  I'll be talking to the dealer about a fix.  That is the only downside, otherwise the tent is great.  Sets up easily, nicely designed and adds a tremendous amout of room .  One suggestion, spray silicon spray into the guides before sliding the tent through, makes it much easier.

Happy camping.
Get out there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic