r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Pod 171 For Sale Loaded

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistahs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 10:46am
Hello Taima, where are you in NS? I am a Withrow with roots in Hants Co. and can't wait to finish getting my Pod tricked out and heading up that way from HOT Florida.
2010 R-POD 171
2003 FORD F-150
taima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 7:25am
Hello Sistahs!

We certainly know the Withrows from Hants Co., not personally, but certainly know them for their wonderful Fruit and Vegetable Stands!  They mean the summer is really here when they open up.

We live on the beautiful South Shore of Nova Scotia in the community of Hubbards.  Beautiful weather here, sunny and hoping to up to 25 degrees Celsius!  Great sailing day!Big smile

We are continuing with a purchase of a R-pod 171, hoping to get it early in July!  Can't wait.

Taima
Cherie & Terry

So happy traveling with our

2011 R-Pod 171

TV-2013 VW Touareg TD1
woodrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 9:57pm
are   you still  looking for a used r pod  ?
taima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 12:40pm
Hi woodrow,

We are now the proud owners of a new r-pod 171Thumbs Up

Thanks anyways.
Cherie & Terry

So happy traveling with our

2011 R-Pod 171

TV-2013 VW Touareg TD1
jimsul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 3:41pm
Hi-

I'm in Tallahassee, FL, and looking for an R-Pod.  Can you call me at 850-385-4725, or respond with your number and I'll call you.

Jim

woodrow601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodrow601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 5:09pm

HI JIM I THINK I CAN NOT SELL IT I OWN 14,OOO ON IT. I HAVE BEEN ON THE NET AND YOU COULD HONESTLY BUY ON FROM OHIO A LOT LESS THEN I PAID FOR IT.  IT IS COUCHES IN OHIO. I REALLY DON;T WANT TO GET SOME ANGRY BUT MONEY IS TIGHT FOR EVERYONE SO TRY AND PULL UP THE BUSINESS IN OH AND HIS PRICES ARE REAL LOW.  CAROL 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic