r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Pod 171 For Sale Loaded

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R-Pod 171 For Sale Loaded
    Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:14pm
Sad to say we must part with our brand new 2010 R-Pod model 171 after using it only 1 time. My wife has just been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and we won't be able to do any more camping, not to mention the exhorbitant treatment fees, soooo

Our Pod is loaded with extras, including the Convection Oven, the add-on Cabana Room w/custom floor mat, custom Taupe R-Pod cover, GSI Bugaboo Camping Nesting Kitchen set (never used), Coleman Fold N Go InstaStart Portable Grill w/Crockpot and carrying case (never used), Thermopedic bed topper for queen bed (never used), custom rear hitch rack basket with cargo container (never used), custom front rack attached to trailer tongue (never used), tire covers, and all of our camping goodies accumulated over the last 20 years! Would like to get $12,000 for everything, and nation-wide delivery is available at a very reasonable rate.
Brin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:02pm
 I am sorry to read of your troubles.  I hope that you will get a reply quickly that will get you the price you need.  It sounds like a great deal for someone.
Best of luck to you. 
Terri and Craig and Panzer
R-pod 175, 2009
2000 F250 XLT Extended Cab, Diesel
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 8:17am
Good Luck with your sale, I'm sure someone will find your asking price irresitable !!
Our prays are with you !!
Trypod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 12:37pm
I've passed your ad  on to a coworker.  I will pray for your wife and family.   MS hit my family as well.
Sally and Steve
Bichon Sylvie
R Pod 171
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:12pm
Our prayers and best wishes are with you.  Keep in touch when you can, who knows what the furture may bring. 

Once a Pod-er, always a Pod-er.

Good luck on the Sale.  Don't forget  post in R-Pod Owners, Craiglist and ebay now has a free classified, and of course ebay motors but I think there prices have gone up to high.

LeeClap
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
taima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:01pm
Hi! 

I am interested in your trailer if it is still on sale.  Wondering where iit is because I live in Nova Scoita, Canada. 

Cherie & Terry

So happy traveling with our

2011 R-Pod 171

TV-2013 VW Touareg TD1
rpups View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 4:38pm
It is currently located in Melbourne, Florida (very near the Space Center), but I am willing to deliver.
taima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:59pm
Hi,

We are very interested in purchasing your R-pod.  We have been looking at buying an R-pod 171 this year. We just sold our tent trailer. The price you are asking is fine with us.  You mentioned delivery, how would that work?

Cherie & Terry

So happy traveling with our

2011 R-Pod 171

TV-2013 VW Touareg TD1
Happy Camper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Camper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 5:12pm
We are sorry to hear of your wife's illness.  We would like to make an appointment to view the camper if it is still available.  We live in Sebastian, FL.  You can contact us 772-228-9807
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Happy Wanderer in Florida
mdhaem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdhaem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 3:32pm
Sorry about your wife. If the R-Pod is still available, I am interested. My email address is mdhaem@mac.com. By the way where are you located. I am in Phoenix, AZ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic