r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Warranty, Service and Recall Bulletins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

susan at fr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kotasnana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: susan at fr
    Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 5:24pm
Does anyone know how to get a hold of susan at forest river for warranty work? I have the e-mail sthronburg@forestriverinc.com but it keeps sending it back saying unable to deliver, thanks Jackye
Chrysler town and country
Eastern roundup site 10
R-pod 175
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by kotasnana kotasnana wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a hold of susan at forest river for warranty work? I have the e-mail sthronburg@forestriverinc.com but it keeps sending it back saying unable to deliver, thanks Jackye

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
Nellie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 1:07pm
anyone have luck with the email address for Susan Thornburg, the message comes back....sthornburg@forestriverinc.com....doesn't seem to work any more...or if anyone has a good email or mailing address for the warranty department I would sure like to have it...Thanks  
I tried her name with "berg" and haven't got it back yet so maybe that is the problem
TheDogHouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDogHouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 8:07pm
Jackye,
I don't have Susan's contact information but I have the Warranty Admin's contact info. Hope this get's you the help you need:

Amber Wilson
Surveyor/r-pod Warranty Administrator
574-642-3119 x 208
574-970-6811 Fax
awilson@forestriverinc.com

Steve and Rosa
2011 R Pod 173T * 2009 Silverado ext cab
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 9:52pm
The FAQ in the maintenance board lists a number of Forest River personnel and their contact information.
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic