r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

175 CAMO POD, UNDER BED DRAWER, AND MORE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podDINK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 175 CAMO POD, UNDER BED DRAWER, AND MORE
    Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 5:48pm

Reupholstered interior with Mossy Oak New Break Up Camo.  Quilt made with 7 different camo patterns.  Also added drawer under bed, shelf above bed, door to TV cabinet and shelf next to fridge that pulls out.

Drawer completely pushes to back of bed and still allows heater to work

This shelf is actually a pot shelf that goes inside of a cabinet.  My hubby attached it to the fridge.  When pushed in, it reaches the full length of the fridge
Loving my pod-175
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 5:54pm
You should have the shelf above bed Picture in here too Dink !! Cindy Loved that, well, almost as much as the "under bed drawer" !! For a guy that works with metal, seems the "grain" may be in your "vein" !!! LOL

Great Stuff !!!
(Hey, lets be neighbors again real soon !)
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 5:59pm
podDink
You should send pictures of your camoPod to Forest River.  The guy, Mike, from FR told me they have pictures of Tink's Pink Pod on the wall in their office.  They would love yours also.
We loved all the things you had done to your Pod.
Rosemary
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
kotasnana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kotasnana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 6:51pm
We loved it to great job.. I never thought
I would be a fan of camo after living with my husband but I love it.
Chrysler town and country
Eastern roundup site 10
R-pod 175
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 10:03pm
You really should send them to Forest river. It would be the girly version and the manly version. What opposites!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
podDINK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podDINK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 4:00pm

thanks everyone.  You all made us feel proud!  Does anyone know Forest River's information or where to find it?  I looked online, but their website doesn't really have any contact information.

Loving my pod-175
happyrpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 5:57pm
We loved your unite.!!!  That drawer was the topper & PaPa has started making ours now too!!  We just got finished matching our counter top with the little fold down table by the door under the window & it has turned out great too.  Lot of ideas from the rally.  Enjoyed meeting you guys.
Steve&Kathy
2010 Traverse
174 2009
Sassy too Golden Retriever
Brin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by happyrpod happyrpod wrote:

We loved your unite.!!!  That drawer was the topper & PaPa has started making ours now too!!  We just got finished matching our counter top with the little fold down table by the door under the window & it has turned out great too.  Lot of ideas from the rally.  Enjoyed meeting you guys.

Hey no fair.   We haven't gotten started on anything since getting home.  Darn work keeps getting in the way of playing with the Pod.  I told Craig I want your fold down table first, Happyrpod.    Then your  above the bed cabinet and then the under the bed cabinet.  I suspect that this will take quite a long time for us to complete.  Send me a completed picture of your table if you get a chance.
Terri and Craig and Panzer
R-pod 175, 2009
2000 F250 XLT Extended Cab, Diesel
Mrs. 'Piper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. 'Piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 6:47pm
podDINK.............In the Maintenance Issues, Tips, and Tricks, there is a section called FAQ's.......in there are a couple email addresses and phone numbers to Forest River.  If you contact Susan Thornberg, I'm sure she could steer you in the right direction as to who to contact with your pictures.  And on another note, if Sandpiper won't make the drawer for me, I will have to do it myself.
Mrs. 'Piper (Anne)
Sandpiper (Carroll)
RPOD 177
Site #196 2011 Eastern Roundup
Heidi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 12:42am
You go girl!
we R-pod people
175 ,2 peeps and one small horse
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic