Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [12.50%]
30 [62.50%]
9 [18.75%]
3 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 11:37am
Our starting point will be central Florida (until we move to Kentucky).  Any time in June or thereabouts is okay for us.  Also early fall is nice when the weather starts to cool.  
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

rpoders2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpoders2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 11:42am
Home: Delafield, WI...in between Milwaukee and Madison.
Willing to travel 300-600 miles.

So grateful and glad we are planning for next year!

We have some wonderful State Parks in WI...temps mid 70's during the day, mid 50's at night...I sound like the Wisconsin Travel Department LOL

Ellen, Dick (2 legs)
Mo Chara (the camping cat) Dudley (the world's best camping dog)
RPod 173
'07 Honda Pilot
Larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:25pm

If this is really an “R-pod Roundup” and not just as “East Coast” roundup, then the location should consider those in other parts of the U.S. and might be more suitable if it were somewhere in middle America, i.e. Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, even Iowa or Minnesota might be more accommodating. Just a suggestion. I would recommend a place like Corpus Christi, Texas, right on the water, or somewhere around the Great Lakes near the Canadian border.

Mrs. 'Piper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. 'Piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:58pm
As I posted on the basic thread about a 2011 Round-up, another important factor is having someone step up and offer to organize the round-up should the consensus be to have it near them.  That was how the 2010 ERU happened where it did..............pepperpod was willing to host it in KY near her, be the go to person in contact with Ft. Boonesborough,  and be the primary organizer.  The other organizers were not as close, but helped her in any way she needed.   So it would be good for people to also add whether or not they would be willing to be the go-to person at a location near them.  Helps in the final decision making.
Mrs. 'Piper (Anne)
Sandpiper (Carroll)
RPOD 177
Site #196 2011 Eastern Roundup
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 4:31pm
Knoxville, TN
I would go however far because then there might be somebody to caravan with.
Memorial Day weekend is out for me. I will be in Indianapolis.
Okay, here goes. I would be willing to help make plans for the Roundup. I have a Tabber to help  and guide us.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 4:49pm

Here is a link that will bring up the latest and greatest.  It's only the 300 mile buffer.  I'll have a seperate one for the larger distances.

I'm creating this map so the Western, Northern Eastern and everyone in between will have a idea of where their fellow podders may be.   Notice I did not use "eastern" in the title and probably should have just used 2011 Annual.  Once those who are interested have a idea of location, then I can only imagine  a CA Roundup, Western Roundup and of course another TEXAS Roundup poping up.

Personally I would like to see a Round Up in TEXAS (or a couple of them over the next year). 

Larry I hope you don't mind that I added you to the map, maybe some more CA's will poll in.

LeeClap   

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
GrandPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 5:24pm
N. Fort Myers, Fl.
 I wouldn't mind up to 900 miles.
 Flexable on month of year as long as it is cool.
 Prefer April; Early May; Early October.
 Tom
Tom And Linda
Rpod 177                      Southwest florida

flamingo_betsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingo_betsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 6:05pm
I am in Central Florida.  I've only traveled with my DogPod to Perry GA, so I don't think I would go too much further than 500 miles.  It's quite a drive for me & my dogs.
Would be neat to meet some of you all. I have yet to see the existence of another R-Pod in the time since I started looking at them.

Betsy
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 7:06pm
Lee,
That's a great map!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
millie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 7:19pm
Maybe some of the FL folks could caravan to the next Roundup...comfort in numbers Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic