r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camp ground review and recommendations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toledo OH campground?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toledo OH campground?
    Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 1:04pm
We are going to a football game in at Toledo first weekend in October and hope to make that our final rpod trip for the season. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 1:07pm
Maumee Bay State Park is there.  You may want to give it a try.  You could also come to the Fall Rally.  We would love to meet you there too.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
Tusten Traveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:15pm
WOW- thanks!!- that is right near the University of Toledo too (of course we are going to see Wyoming beat them :-). I checked the web site and it looks perfect.

I must have missed info on the fall rally. I will look back for the posts, but as much fun as that sounds, unless it is also the first weekend in October, I doubt we will make the 9 hour trip twice.

Thanks, again!
John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic