r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Removing Blinds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dockguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 5:39pm
Hi Butterflyand Other Podders,

I would be interested in 1 set of blinds as I have a bent set  which I would like to replace.  This set came bent with my purchase of my new 2011 R-pod 171.  I do not think that they are under warranty.  They would replace the set along the door entrance.  I can be reached at (315) 714-2159.

Thanks,
Dockguy

RCP
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 6:11pm
I would think they would be under warranty. It's a brand new r-pod and they should be like new also. Have you checked with your dealer to see if they could replace them under warranty? I would definitely do that.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
dockguy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dockguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 7:42pm
Hey Tink,

Thanks for the input.  I was going to call my dealer tomorrow to see if the blinds are under warranty.  I'll let everyone know what I find out from the dealers or/ Forest River on Monday.

Take Care,
Dockguy
RCP
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 12:02am
I hope it works out.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic