r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone else having RDome troubles?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone else having RDome troubles?
    Posted: 25 May 2009 at 4:51pm

Not the kind you think, I have the assembly down to a science in under 6 minutes to set it up.  I am talking about getting a campsite that is wide and flat enough to allow me to set it up.  This weekend I lucked out and was able to get a campsite suitable enough.  Most of the campsites in my part of the country are either only 15 feet wide or they are on a slope and I can't set up the Dome.  I did have a blast for having it up the first time at my site and not just in the driveway.

Let me know if anyone else has the same troubles and what you do to make it work.

Thanks,
James
Let's hit the road!
rmaco View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 1:53pm
I have been able to put mine up both times I have been. The first time I had to pay for a double slot camping site and the last time I just got lucky with the layout of the slot but it rained a lot and where I put it happened to be in a low spot so I had a puddle for a short while but that's all part of camping.
jherald02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 9:31am
Yeah.  I am addicted to the dome now and will be disappointed without it.  Thanks for your reply.
Let's hit the road!
capringl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capringl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:00pm
I understand your pain, last time I went out the campsite had just enough room for the camper but none for the dome.
Craig
R-Pod 172
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 6:56pm
I posted my story of picking up my 173 from jeff's rv nation and now I can not find it. It was posted on May 29th. Can anyone tell me how to find the post.!!!!!!Confused
MEL
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 7:37pm
Go to member control panel and click on the "subscriptions" tap.  It'll list all your posts.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic