r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

r-Dome Assembly Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Poll Question: Should a r-Dome Assembly Video be made?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
46 [80.70%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [15.79%]
1 [1.75%]
1 [1.75%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by pepperpod pepperpod wrote:

Originally posted by Sandpiper Sandpiper wrote:

Ah how sweet it is -- when a plan comes together.
Sandpiper do you remember last October when we discussed a LITTLE roundup.  Be careful what you ask for.  You may get more than you bargained for. 
Tink, I think we need to put our heads together about those :PINK elephants.  Coach said that he too would like dancing girls. LOL

Pepperpod do you remember who said "Well if we can get five (5) people to commit I'll do it" ?
There are already 7 signed up for the Fall Ohio Roundup.  Yeah, I can hear the gears turning and sense the plans being made.  Great !

Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
fufoer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fufoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 4:00pm
make the video and sell it
Tamms View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 7:17pm
11 signed up now.....
Tammy, Robert, and Linus the morkie (Two & a Half Nerds)
'10 RP-174 (Nerd Pod)
'07 Dodge Ram 1500 quadcab
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 7:16pm
OK. I'll pass this around to the folks at the October Texas Roundup. I'll bring the video cam, computer, still cameras and we'll build a production for group. Now to pop over to our Texas thread and get some talent.
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:14pm
YakDriver
The Fall Ohio group was going to make a video of the R Dome installation process but if you Texans want to do it  ---- go for it.   Handshake    

That would just give us more time to sit and sip the suds.  Beer

Let us know for sure if you are going to do it or if it is just Texas hot air coming north. Shocked

How is that for throwing down the challenge ?Cool
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:51pm
Ouch I resemble that remark! Besides, if we didn't export a bit of hot air from time to time you guys would die of frostbite. You should be thanking us!

YakDriver's Blog
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 9:23pm
YakDriver

I think from how the weather has gone this year you guys need a rest or you will run out of hot air.  Wink Well on second thought . . . . .

You guys are welcome to make the video or both groups can and then we can let the forum membership vote for the best one.  We are definetly going for the $10,000 first prize on AFV if we make it.  We've already got the pink elephants, dancing girls and miscellaneous other attractions scheduled but we can cancel and just not pay them like Illinois does their bills.

Let us know what you decide and we will adjust our Roundup to suit.Question

PS: I think there is a snake charmer, sword swallower  and a tight rope walker scheduled too but I'm not sure.Star
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 10:23am
I'm already laughing at the though of having 2 of these videos on the forums and votes made for the best one.  

This should certainly lead to other lines of videos some have already mentioned.  What fun times lay ahead on the forums I think!
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 9:45pm
Ok  .... its settled (or close to it) .... Both Of You Go For It !!!! Who said we only could have one ???

We up load to YouTube, they'll be "big hits" !!!! (would I lie to you ???)Wink
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 8:04am
OK, ladies and gerbils. The Texans are meeting in Huntsville on Thursday. Since it probably won't rain this time, we'll take another try at the video.

YakDriver's Blog
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic