r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for an r*pod "T"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for an r*pod "T"
    Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 9:04am
My wife and I are looking for an r*pod "T" series and would prefer a new 2010 or good used RP-172T.  We're new to the r*pod and TT life and need all the advice we can get.  We live in the midwest and, with a bit of planning, can get to just about anywhere for the right opportunity. 
1988 Range Rover
2001 Land Rover
woodrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 9:49pm
we have  r-podi73 that is brandnew i have a illnes and need sell it  i am willing take loss.
AlfaDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 2:14pm
Thank you for your reply and we are sorry to hear about your illness.  We have tentatively offered a dealer in Ohio to purchase a 172T (with the extended tent) and will hopefully be picking it up next week. 
1988 Range Rover
2001 Land Rover
argh6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote argh6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 3:34pm
We love our 172T, I am sure you will too!
Jerry, Julie, Kaiti, & Abbi ~ Phoenix, AZ ~ 2010 172T ~ 2004 Acura MDX
AlfaDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 5:37pm
We're picking ours up next week.  Any suggestions on what to ask, etc. when we pick up from dealer?  Also, I am a bit confused as to what a "starter kit" is, just assuming it is hoses, hose connections, 12V battery.  Would appreciate any advice prior to the actual purchase.
1988 Range Rover
2001 Land Rover
argh6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote argh6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 8:15pm

We received a starter kit when we purchased our 172T.  It consisted of a bottle of chemicals for the black water tank, a flexible hose, fittings, etc. to dump the tanks, a garden hose with regulator, a new travel Atlas, & some RV toilet paper!  Just enough stuff so you could go camping right away!  The tent is actually really easy to set up (5mins), but make sure they show you how.  If you have any questions after you pick it up let me know!  Congrats!

Jerry, Julie, Kaiti, & Abbi ~ Phoenix, AZ ~ 2010 172T ~ 2004 Acura MDX
Heidi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 12:34am
there is a delivery inspection list that Gmandual posted a while ago that might be helpful you can find it under the search feature. Congrats!
we R-pod people
175 ,2 peeps and one small horse
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic