FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First Annual NW RPod Roundup...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Annual NW RPod Roundup...
    Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Butterfly_Lee Butterfly_Lee wrote:

I bet you could find some pumpkin porch lights in October.  To bad you don't have the orginal Orange r-dome.

Oh no, the orange colored domes are originals only?  I was hoping there were color options maybe on the domes.  I had very much taken a liking to the orange ones!

Looks like a nice trip, very funny to have your pod to have been called a Pumpkin. 
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 10:55am
I bet you could find some pumpkin porch lights in October.  To bad you don't have the orginal Orange r-dome.

Yes the First Round-up had only three (GREAT) PODS (which started the whole roundup thing), and I've always put out my schedule ahead of time in case someone whats to join.  Regardless if I have takers or not I still have a great time. 

Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves too.

LeeClap
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
mdhaem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdhaem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 10:54am
Thanks for the encouragement. I have to say that we were surprised after having traveled all the way from Phoenix, AZ to be the only R-Podder. But this trip was really an excuse to leave the August heat of Phoenix behind. We have lots of family on the wife's side in the area so this trip served two purposes. 

NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE BIGGER... 
Sandy & Mike
RP175
mdhaem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdhaem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 10:46am
With the amber R-Pod porch light, the R-Dome took on the appearance of a great pumpkin, at least that is what we were called by our camping neighbors. It looks like we now are the Pumpkin Pod... 

Sandy & Mike
RP175
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 10:46am
It looks like you had a great time!  Don't be discouraged though.  The first Texas roundup only had 3 pods but this year it looks like we are going to have 8.  I suspect all of the roundups will continue to grow.

Becky
mdhaem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdhaem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2010 at 10:41am
As it turned out we were the only R-Pod to show for the First Annual North West R-Pod Roundup.Cry However not to be discouraged we invited family and partied. 
Sandy & Mike
RP175
MacTx53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacTx53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 11:13am
Sounds like great weather! Box up a bit and send it to Texas. Cool
Gary, Becky & Zoe the Wonder Dog
Harry Podder 172
Some do, some don't; Some will, some won't; I might.
mdhaem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdhaem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 11:14pm
Definitely yes... but if its in Oregon again we avoid  traveling through California. Their roads set new standards for bad, the gas is 50 cents more per galloon, and the speed limit for towing a trailer is 55 mph. 
Sandy & Mike
RP175
argh6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote argh6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 10:56pm
Hello from Phoenix!  That bit of cooler weather we had is gone, you couldn't have picker a better time to go!  If you go again next year maybe we can caravan up!  Have fun and update with lots of pics!
Jerry, Julie, Kaiti, & Abbi ~ Phoenix, AZ ~ 2010 172T ~ 2004 Acura MDX
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 9:57pm
Life don't get much better ! Beautiful site, good towing experience, definitely camping weather ..... Have a great time !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic