r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Power to Microwave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pentachris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Power to Microwave
    Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 11:34am
The subject says it all - the microwave has no power at all.  I'm about to go to the bath house and shower, then come back and look for where the thing plugs in. It also occurred to me that we haven't used it since we had the leak under the sink that tripped the GFI. But the GFI is fine now, and no breakers are tripped (I've turned them all off and back on).

Any other ideas?
pentachris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pentachris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 12:09pm
Found where it plugs in, in the cabinet above the range. It was unplugged. That was easy enough! Embarrassed
tdrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 3:49pm
Glad you found it.Clap I just used mine to make biscuits for the first time. They were great!! I am in my r-pod At Hunting Island State Park. Beautiful campground.
Theresa
Theresa's Seaside Cowgirl
2010 FORD F150 V-8
2010 R-POD 173
Sisters on the Fly #1569
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic