r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huntsville state park

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huntsville state park
    Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 2:25am
After two weeks of no sites or only one site available, Prairie Branch now has 12 openings? I don't understand all I know about that.Confused
2011 Visa 23RBK pulled with 2010 Nissan Titan. 12.5 MPG when towing.
The Most Beautiful Thing In Life Is The Ability To love.
www.BillyAdeliza.homestead.com
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 2:55pm
I think there may be some problems with the "outside contractor" that runs the reservation system. When I've talked to park staff on the phone I've gotten different info than the reservation site. Who knows? As they say in Iraq, "It's one Saddam thing after another."

R U ready to rumble? Ain't Leo is off sick today, but she's in bed making menus, packing lists, grocery lists and on and on. Guess who get to go shopping to get all that stuff? A small price to pay if she is well enough to leave on Friday morning.

If not, she may be throwing dishes at me as Lil Harry and I pull out of the driveway without her. Woohoooooo!! Sometimes the guys gotta do what the guys gotta do. And camping is way up high on that list.
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 11:28am
If you leave without her you will be living very dangerously!!!  Lee and I want to meet her too so you may get it at both ends.  Big smile  LOL
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Daystarsc Daystarsc wrote:

If you leave without her you will be living very dangerously!!!  Lee and I want to meet her too so you may get it at both ends.  Big smile  LOL

YEP YEP YEP
LeeClap
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:32pm
OK! You guys win! Cry Ain't Leo says she is coming even if she feels like death warmed over. (Although she looks much better this morning.)
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 5:15pm
Hooray!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic