r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contact list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCDAMEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contact list
    Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 10:42am
I have a suggestion that would be useful.

Please have a main forum heading posting all updated r-pod division (surveyor towables), and all Forest River contact information.  

Information like phone numbers, extension numbers, email addresses, and hours of operation.

Also should be included parent company Forest River executive information like above, so issues not being resolved or responded to can be brought up to a higher level within the company. 

Forest River does not provide contact information on it's website, and I have spent exhaustive hours on the internet trying to find any contact information other than the phone number.

Thank You
FREEDOM AINT FREE. THANK YOU TO OUR TROOPS, AND LOCAL LAW OFFICERS KEEPING US SAFE.

Francis & Christine D'Amico
Lake Havasu-Arizona
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 11:56am
Are some those listed in the "FAQs" ????
CCDAMEEK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCDAMEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 3:42pm
Just looked, and I could not find any.  Nice thought though.
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Are some those listed in the "FAQs" ????
FREEDOM AINT FREE. THANK YOU TO OUR TROOPS, AND LOCAL LAW OFFICERS KEEPING US SAFE.

Lake Havasu-Arizona
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 4:04pm
There are three names and phone numbers listed at the top of the FAQ, plus there's a number for the factory.

If you've found some additional names and phone numbers, could you please pass them along to PodPatrol so that they're handy if another forum member needs assistance?
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
CCDAMEEK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCDAMEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 4:18pm
Where are you finding that?   When I click on the FAQ link next to the search link, there are no names or phone numbers, just a list of Q & A's down the left side.
   Also what I am suggesting is a main 'sticky' type thread titled Forest River Contacts,  on the first page of the forum, which should include the parent company of the r-pod's contact information as well as just the r-pod's division.
Originally posted by Outbound Outbound wrote:

There are three names and phone numbers listed at the top of the FAQ, plus there's a number for the factory.

If you've found some additional names and phone numbers, could you please pass them along to PodPatrol so that they're handy if another forum member needs assistance?

Lake Havasu-Arizona
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 10:33pm
The FAQ thread is stickied at the top of the Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks forum.

Also, CCDAMEEK, I'm not sure why you are shouting.  The large red font that you're using also gives the impression that you're angry with us and are being extremely aggressive.  The forum members who are reading your posts are simply r-pod enthusiasts, many of us owners, who have come together to share information and experiences about r-pods.  Your posts are welcome and I think that many of us are very interested in hearing about your experience in resolving your issue with Forest River.  I'm just not sure why you're shouting.
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
CCDAMEEK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCDAMEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Outbound Outbound wrote:

The FAQ thread is stickied at the top of the Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks forum.

Also, CCDAMEEK, I'm not sure why you are shouting.  The large red font that you're using also gives the impression that you're angry with us and are being extremely aggressive.  The forum members who are reading your posts are simply r-pod enthusiasts, many of us owners, who have come together to share information and experiences about r-pods.  Your posts are welcome and I think that many of us are very interested in hearing about your experience in resolving your issue with Forest River.  I'm just not sure why you're shouting.
Wow.  Not exactly sure what to say about that.
   Um,  'shouting' is when someone uses CAPITAL LETTERS.  It has nothing to do with the size of the font selected, nor the color.
   Which, by the way,  I use orange not red, and I use orange on every forum.  I believe the size makes it easier to read, and I just happen to like the dark orange.   Anyone using the forum can select their own font size, style, color, and other features as it is offered for use.
    Why would you feel like I am angry with you?   Angry, YES.  But all my "aggression" is directed squarely at the manufacturer, and repair facility.   And I believe after 5-weeks of waiting for a repair, my "aggression" is not out of place or misplaced.   This thread is about warranty issues, and I believe it is here to let other podders know about warranty issues, good or bad.   That is all I have done.  Well, with a little frustrative venting thrown in.   Is that bad?
    If I have offended anyone (other than Forest River or Outdoorsman RV owners/employee's) I did not intend to do that, and I am sorry.
   But Outbound, I find it hard to believe that using a larger font, and the color orange, makes too many people feel as you do.
   Thank You very much for the location of the information I was bringing up.   Could that information be tied to the direct FAQ link that is on every page that comes up (like I found next to the search link)??

Lake Havasu-Arizona
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic