r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping with Pets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ugg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PoodlePod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ugg
    Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 11:54pm
PoodlePod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PoodlePod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 11:56pm
Finally managed to post a darn photo----such hard work!!! ugg!!! arthur and Harold the man at beautiful lake greenwood in SV
rpoders2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpoders2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 8:30am
Originally posted by PoodlePod PoodlePod wrote:

Finally managed to post a darn photo----such hard work!!! ugg!!! arthur and Harold the man at beautiful lake greenwood in SV
Loved the picture...it was worth the effort...at least one of them is paying attention to you :)!
Ellen, Dick (2 legs)
Mo Chara (the camping cat) Dudley (the world's best camping dog)
RPod 173
'07 Honda Pilot
flamingo_betsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingo_betsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 1:25am
Where does Arthur sleep? He looks like a fine dog. 
Happping Podding from Flamingo Betsy, Dixie Doodle, our agility star, Hisaw's Indigo Rose, the crazy Aussie puppy, & the two JRT's, Sophie & Bouncer.
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:38pm
We aren't trained or paid to pay attention. Dogs are! When will people get that right?
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
Seanl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 8:54am
I was going to call my pod poodlepod but I see it is taken. I have two Minature poodles Billy and Molly. I don't have pictures of them with the Pod yet but here they are with my old home built trailer.
iamsmonk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamsmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 10:07pm
What a beautiful dog.  I LOVE the standard poodles.
Sherrie & Carol,
Henri, Tanner & Jay
2004 Dodge Dakota w/4.7 V8
2011 r-pod 177
www.smonk.net

Let's go camping!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 1:36pm
We are camping with our little Maltese Henry this week. He loves camping. It is cold here in KY. Down to 42 last night and 38 tonight. Pod is cozy with the electric heater going.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
happyrpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 6:03pm
So loved the pictures of your babies!!  Our girl ,Sassy, gets so excited when we say the words camping!!  She loves going & meeting new people like us!!
Steve&Kathy
2010 Traverse
174 2009
Sassy too Golden Retriever
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic