r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

176T, just a few more days

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 176T, just a few more days
    Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 2:52pm
I don't actually have it yet, but it'll be at my house soon.  Hopefully tues 10-19-2010, so excited it's the 2011 176T. A big thanks to all the members of this forum for all the help.  I know you don't know it, but every question I had is answered somewhere on here, plus a lot of extra knowledge.  I am sure once I have the pod in my possession, there will be plenty more questions for you all. I really feel like I'm part of a secret society now. 
I have good ideas....... sometimes
2011 176T
why don't you come with me little girl, on a magic R-pod ride
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 4:15pm
You're gonna love your new pod. Send pics. We love pics. Did you look at the video to see how to set your dome up?

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
profmagickb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 5:08pm
I'm very excited, and you will have pictures. I read the thread about coordinating the making of the video, but was not aware of it's completion, where's it at? 

I like your tink'r pod, my wife is very jealous too.
2011 176T
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 5:16pm
Found the video, It's buffering now, gotta love sssllllloooooowwwww internet.  
2011 176T
psaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by profmagickb profmagickb wrote:

I don't actually have it yet, but it'll be at my house soon.  Hopefully tues 10-19-2010, so excited it's the 2011 176T. A big thanks to all the members of this forum for all the help.  I know you don't know it, but every question I had is answered somewhere on here, plus a lot of extra knowledge.  I am sure once I have the pod in my possession, there will be plenty more questions for you all. I really feel like I'm part of a secret society now. 

Congratulations and welcome to the "society"!! Maybe we need a secret handshake too!LOL
2011 RP177 "Sponge Pod"
2011 F-150 XLT "Texas Edition"
P2 Brake Controller
Heidi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 12:14am
Usually it's not very secret just a lot of screaming and waving and flashing of lights when we see another PODTongue
we R-pod people
175 ,2 peeps and one small horse
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by profmagickb profmagickb wrote:

I'm very excited, and you will have pictures. I read the thread about coordinating the making of the video, but was not aware of it's completion, where's it at? 

I like your tink'r pod, my wife is very jealous too.

It doesn't really look like that in person. I wish it did, but my husband nearly had a stroke! I do have tink'r pod on the back and a tinkerbelle on the side.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 3:07pm
Congrats !!!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 9:40am
So here she is,  I was only able to go home just in time for delivery, then back to the grindstone, so the pics didnt come out as good as I thought.
We just did a little camping in our yard, it was a whole lotta fun, here is a pic of the back with the 
tent.
Then in all the excitement of yard camping,  I was worried my poor little MPV would not stand the test of time, and I certainly could not load it up like I would really want... generator, 4wheelers, water, people, gasoline, whatever else.  so I came across a great deal on a 2005 Chevy Silverado.

No more weight worries,  hahahaha,  very excited to go camping or better yet.  go for a 
magic car-pod (carpet) ride.
2011 176T
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 1:54pm
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the R Dome on his 176T looks larger than the ones we have. I think it is longer front to back then ours.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic