r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

176T, just a few more days

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:47pm
Congratulations! Looks great and you are going to have a lot of adventures and loads of fun! Thanks for posting the pictures!

FoxyPod (Maryjo)2010 R-Pod 173 Tow Vehicle:2004 Expedition
profmagickb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:52pm
ya know, I thought that it seemed bigger than the pics I have seen, I also have the little "axle risers" installed, and the thing goes all the way to the ground and then some, the screen part even has plenty of screen, it touches the ground even going over the step.  but then again I have not seen any others in real life, just a video and some pics.
I have good ideas....... sometimes
2011 176T
why don't you come with me little girl, on a magic R-pod ride
Purdycat87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdycat87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 12:26am
We got our 2011 176T in july.  Had intended to purchase the dome too, but at the demo it was so hard to get in the track and I had no intention of using a step ladder on every holiday - so we didnt`purchase it. 
Our trailer hitch crank broke on day 2 of our 2 week holiday.  Returned the unit to the dealer at the end of July and it took FR 5 WEEKS!!! to get the part to the dealer.  Anyways.  finally got it back and LOVE IT!!!!!
Looking forward to many many trips next summer in it.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Purdycat87 Purdycat87 wrote:

We got our 2011 176T in july.  Had intended to purchase the dome too, but at the demo it was so hard to get in the track and I had no intention of using a step ladder on every holiday - so we didnt`purchase it. 
Our trailer hitch crank broke on day 2 of our 2 week holiday.  Returned the unit to the dealer at the end of July and it took FR 5 WEEKS!!! to get the part to the dealer.  Anyways.  finally got it back and LOVE IT!!!!!
Looking forward to many many trips next summer in it.

Man what a hit, I havent even owned mine for 5 wks yet, and everyday I have to spend away from it seems like an eternity.  I could barely contain myself when delivery was postponed a few days.  Well at least you got it back.
I love my dome, I used to be a backpacker/ tent camper, so now I still have something that takes a little effort to set up, I really enjoy setting up camp, making fires, cooking.  I love hanging out around the campfire.  I first looked at the rpods about a year ago, and was blown away.... way way too much is what I told my wife, we need simplicity.  But the rpod is simple, I enjoy ours.
2011 176T
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 3:30pm
Sounds to me like you have POD FEVER Big smile ....and that is not a bad thing.  Join the rest of us who love our Pods.  By the way, do you know that we are having a rally in Kentucky in June 2011.  Think about coming to be with us.  The campground is right off the interstate and in a very beautiful setting.  At this point we have 17 Pods with reservations.  Hope to see you there.
Pepper
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 8:41am
I certainly have hopes of going to KY, I just cannot plan that far ahead right now.  It'll just have to be a suprise for all of us, Do I have to make a res or can I just show up? 

Clint
2011 176T
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 4:03pm
Clint, I think we have most of loop C reserved for our group for the rally.  I know that there is a cut off date but I am not sure what it is.  Perhaps Mary will see this and can comment on it.  We would love to have you.  It is a nice group.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 7:33pm
Commit!  Come to the round up and we guarantee you'll enjoy it. Tongue
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by pepperpod pepperpod wrote:

Clint, I think we have most of loop C reserved for our group for the rally.  I know that there is a cut off date but I am not sure what it is.  Perhaps Mary will see this and can comment on it.  We would love to have you.  It is a nice group.
Pepper, we don't have an official cut-off date for reservations at this time, but it should be a 2 - 3 week window of time before the event.  That gives everyone a chance to make plans.  As time goes, I'll check with the park and post a definite date.  Right now there are plenty of great sites.  Clint, please try to make it.  We hope to see you in June.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote profmagickb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by sylviablue sylviablue wrote:

Commit!  Come to the round up and we guarantee you'll enjoy it. Tongue

Are you coming from Costa Rica?  If you can make that kind of commitment, I'm sure that I could figure a way to make it too, I'll reserve today.  My wife really loves horses.
2011 176T
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic