r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 60>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caverkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 11:29am
Hubby and I would like to attend, but the date may be a conflict with another camping event we go to each year.  We will have to see as the date gets closer.  We really would like to attend one of these gatherings and get to know some of you all!  
caver*pod 175/Louisville KY
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 1:28pm
I've counted 8 sites book so far.  I am so pleased.  Caverkim, we would love for you to join us.  If this date doesn't work for you, try one of the other rallies.  I think there will be more planned next year. 
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by tabkld93 tabkld93 wrote:

We booked site #167 for June 23 to 26
Will you be able to make another map like you did for the Ft. Boonesboro rally?  The visual presentation was awesome.  I know you're real busy at work right now, so maybe later as your schedule allows. . .
I'm so glad you're joining us!
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Mrs. 'Piper Mrs. 'Piper wrote:

Sandpiper and I will be at site #196 from June 23-27.  Can't wait!!!!!!!!
That's great.  We'll also be staying until the 27th.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by swmbo swmbo wrote:

Mark and I reserved site 198 -  June 23-27.
We are so glad you're coming.  We hope Mark will be our official photographer.  He took a great picture of the group at Maumee. 
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
jjbescher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 2:07pm
It looks like this year the Roundup will interfere with a Flyball tournament we go to in York, PA.  If for some reason things change, as they did last year, you can count us in.  However, my Rpod is starting to get ready from its idle state and will get busy starting in November.  I have multiple trips planned over the next 8 months (mainly flyball tournaments, but 1 to Disney's Fort Wilderness).

jon
R-Pod 173T towed by a 2003 Honda Pilot
Site # 164 Eastern Roundup
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 2:07pm
I just booked site 195. I will let Tom and Ella know immediately.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by jjbescher jjbescher wrote:

It looks like this year the Roundup will interfere with a Flyball tournament we go to in York, PA.  If for some reason things change, as they did last year, you can count us in.  However, my Rpod is starting to get ready from its idle state and will get busy starting in November.  I have multiple trips planned over the next 8 months (mainly flyball tournaments, but 1 to Disney's Fort Wilderness).

jon
Hi Jon,
We would love for you to come.  I think they told me they would hold the sites until 2 weeks before the roundup. 
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 2:36pm
Gary, Zoe and I will be in Site 150!  Can't wait to get there.  Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Daystarsc Daystarsc wrote:

Gary, Zoe and I will be in Site 150!  Can't wait to get there.  Clap
So glad you're coming?  Where is Groves TX?  That's a lot of miles to KY.  I wonder who will have the most miles to travel.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 60>
  Share Topic