r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 60>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpierce220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 12:10am
Yes, Todd, the map is wonderful!  It's good to see who is going to be nearby.  
Adventures with ¡Podtástic!--Life in a Forest River RPod 182G with Tim and Louis and our two cats, Desi and Lucy. Check our website at http://podtastic.info for information on our journeys.
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 6:33am

Thanks for the map Todd.  I know how busy your life is.  See you in June.

Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
swmbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swmbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 7:39pm
Thanks Todd.  It's more fun to look at that map and think about summer than it is to look at the 9 inches of snow that fell upon us on Sunday night.
Mark & Beth :: Chevy Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: Roundup site #198
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:49pm
The map is fantastic!  Excellent work, than you so much.

Ok, breakfast on Sunday at the round-up.  This is our chance to say good-bye to both old and new friends, join in a meal and celebrate our time together.

Last year we did "omelet in a bag" which was fun but very hot standing over that big pot of boiling water!  Let's make it pot luck and everyone tell me what they will bring.  I will suggest categories and keep tabs of what we have promised and what we still need.  Mrs. Piper has a large coffee pot and will make the coffee.  I'll bring the coffee for the pot.
For sure everyone needs to bring their own chairs, plates, mugs and utensils.  Bring something to share as well and post what you think it will be.

Meat?  Cheese?  Egg dishes?  Toast or breads?  Fruit?  Juice? 
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

swmbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swmbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 5:03pm

Sunday breakfast - Put me down for an egg casserole.

swmbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swmbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 5:14pm

Mark and I will be organizing the "Hot dog roast on Friday night."  If it is too hot for a campfire we will resort to using a portable grill.  Bring your chairs, utensils, favorite hot dogs and buns for roasting over the fire.  I will take care of the usual condiments.  Feel free to bring a dish, snack, or dessert to share and don't forget the hot dog roasting forks if you have them.   Mary mentioned Carroll might be thinking of his jumbo size hotdog cooker - that looks like a yard rake.   Hot Dog night will be a casual gathering.  Time and place will be discussed later. 

Mrs. 'Piper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. 'Piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 5:20pm
I love breakfast buffets. I will bring what is called "Christmas morning rolls"............sort of like sticky buns.  I'm getting hungry just thinking about all the good food.  
Mrs. 'Piper (Anne)
Sandpiper (Carroll)
RPOD 177
Site #196 2011 Eastern Roundup
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 6:12pm
Sounds great.  My stomach is growling . . . . 
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by swmbo swmbo wrote:

Mary mentioned Carroll might be thinking of his jumbo size hotdog cooker - that looks like a yard rake.   Hot Dog night will be a casual gathering.  Time and place will be discussed later. 

YARD RAKE ?  I don't know what you are talking about but the super duper Hot Dog roaster might be available !  Evil Smile
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
tpierce220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpierce220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 10:51pm
How about a nut free banana bread?  Louis is allergic to tree nuts, so we will have to go that route.

Adventures with ¡Podtástic!--Life in a Forest River RPod 182G with Tim and Louis and our two cats, Desi and Lucy. Check our website at http://podtastic.info for information on our journeys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 60>
  Share Topic