r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 60>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 8:04am
Originally posted by pepperpod pepperpod wrote:

Wonderful Jon.  You are going to be our neighbor again.  I can't wait to see how much your baby has grown.

Pepper - she has grown a lot in a year.
R-Pod 173T towed by a 2003 Honda Pilot
Site # 164 Eastern Roundup
jjbescher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 8:18am
Mod Discussion and viewing:
In order to make the mod discussion and viewing of the mods easier I have thought of something.  I confirmed with olphart(James) that this would work.  He is very busy at work, so asked if I could get it going. 

So people know what mods are out there and know who is willing to show their mods, we are going to put together a list that includes, site #, model #, names, what mods were done and whether you are willing to show off those mods.  The mods can be very simple to very elaborate, we just want to know what people have done to make their R-Pod camping experience even better.

So if you could e-mail me at jjbescher @ gmail.com (take out spaces) the following information, I will put it in a document that we can hand out during the mod discussion.

1. Name (Either screen name, real name or both)
2. Site # (If you are not able to go and have pictures of mods, you can send them to me also.  I will try to print some of them out for people to see.)
3. Model #
4. What mods you have done
5. Are you willing to show them to people? Yes or No.

If you think of anything else to add to this, let me know.

jon
R-Pod 173T towed by a 2003 Honda Pilot
Site # 164 Eastern Roundup
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 1:31pm
Jon,

This is a wonderful idea! My sister had mentioned posting postcard size cards somewhere of who had done mods. This is even better! So glad you thought of it.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 2:16pm
Thank you Jon.  I like your attitude!  You are so very helpful.  Your idea will make the mod forum go much smoother. 
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 2:16pm
Glad you and your family are joining us Jon.  
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

tpierce220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpierce220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 8:05pm
Bring your pie irons!
While there will be a pie iron cooking demonstration on Friday, wouldn't it be great to make different kinds of pie iron pies on Friday after a dinner of hot dogs and fixings?  If you can bring your pie iron maker, bread, and some pie filling, we can make and sample different kinds of pies and desserts.  Desserts are yummy!  Tongue 

If you're willing to help out, shoot me a PM, and I'll go from there.

Thanks!
Tim
Adventures with ¡Podtástic!--Life in a Forest River RPod 182G with Tim and Louis and our two cats, Desi and Lucy. Check our website at http://podtastic.info for information on our journeys.
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 8:56pm
That sounds like fun.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 11:51pm
Cry  I am sorry to have post that we will be unable to attend due to a change in work schedules and to some extent the price of gas.  I will be calling tomorrow to give up space number 150. Cry

Becky and Gary Henderson
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 5:56pm
Ooooo, I am sorry that you cannot make it Daystarc. Would have loved to meet Zoe the wonder dog.

Hey you campers!!  What's for breakfast?  Only a few of you have notified me of what you will contribute to the Sunday morning breakfast. 

Love the pie iron dessert idea! I am buying one on the way to Kentucky this year as I pass the Lodge factory store.

In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 6:22pm
Becky,
I am so sorry that you will not be able to attend. I was looking forward to meeting you guys. 
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 60>
  Share Topic